You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS 11TH SEP

BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
edited September 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
CYPRUS 17/10
CROATIA 3/1
SCOTLAND 4/5
NORTHERN IRELAND 4/9

PAYS  27/1 FOR £10 ACCUM

CROATIA BET OF THE NIGHT. YES BELGIUM HAVE A GOOD YOUNG SIDE BUT CROATS BEEN THERE AND DONE IT AND THINK THEYRE A HUGE PRICE, COULD ALREADY MAKE BIG WAVES ABOUT QUALIFYING FROM THIS GROUP COME LATER THIS EVENING

Comments

• Options
    MickFoleyMickFoley Member Posts: 86
    edited September 2012
    In Response to WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS 11TH SEP:
    CYPRUS 17/10 CROATIA 3/1 SCOTLAND 4/5 NORTHERN IRELAND 4/9 PAYS  27/1 FOR £10 ACCUM CROATIA BET OF THE NIGHT. YES BELGIUM HAVE A GOOD YOUNG SIDE BUT CROATS BEEN THERE AND DONE IT AND THINK THEYRE A HUGE PRICE, COULD ALREADY MAKE BIG WAVES ABOUT QUALIFYING FROM THIS GROUP COME LATER THIS EVENING
    Posted by BELL_POKER

Dont get the logic behind your cyprus pick iceland seem to be a stand out price for me Cyprus lost last 5 games and seen 2/1 on Iceland which seems very good 

• Options
    edited September 2012
    logic is dont be fooled by iceland beating norway on fri cyprus are due and at home against an ordinary side i expect them to rack up 3 points. in the same way iceland jumped out for you cyprus jumped out for me. could be wrong like we'll see obviously
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited September 2012

Well done with Cyprus, Croatia currently winnning as well so down to the home nations.

I wsent for a much safer/boring bet £10 pays £134

Russia 4/5 - already won
    Bulgaria 4/6
    Turkey 2/7
    Holland 4/9
    Serbia 4/9
    Scotland 4/6

• Options
    edited September 2012
    cheers and yeah croats made good start but whole night to go yet. nice shout and russia i lapped backing them as israel difficult place to go to but boy did they do it impressively 4/5 looks a steal now
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited September 2012
    **** Scotland, cant call a bet a safe bet when you put them in