You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FAO: All the VILLA haters

ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
edited September 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Great result tonight agaist MAN CITY (also played strong team), i know it is only capital one cup, but i am sure us VILLA fans can see a brighter future with lambert in charge. It will take time (and i know owner will give this to lambert), but our funds stop us being a top 4 team, so watch this space as in 2/3 years we (villa) will be back stronger hen ever, also only a while back we where top 6 (3 seasons in a row, and lost fa cup final). VILLA WILL NOT GO DOWN as people keep telling me.

Villa for cup run (great news for our team) and i will be backing us to be in final of either fa cup or capital one cup for sure now.

Comments

• Options
    68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943
    edited September 2012

Hve to say that as a villa fan who was there last night it was probably one of the best displays I have seen since the MON days. In some ways it was better than under MON as we actually tried to play football. I thought we kept the ball really well at times and weren't afraid to pass the ball around and wait for the right pass. Have to say that Benteke had a really good game and looks very capable of receiving the ball, controlling it and playing the right pass. Delph had probably his best game in a Villa shirt and both the full backs looked comfortable on the ball and happy to play in the opposition's half. Also nice to see Gabby back in the role he plays best and no coincidence he got on the scoresheet twice. Altogether a good display and great result. 
     Just ashame we will probably get Man Utd away next round.