You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horse's 29/9 Cambridgeshire Day.

ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
edited September 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat

Afew selections today, also my picks/thoughts on the cambridgeshire.

1:55 Newmarket:  AL WAAB 6/1, at the prices i would rather have AL WAAB then the 1st 2 in the market. The form is as good as top 2 in betting, only been beaten by HAVANA GOLD (unbeaten himself, and franked the form in group 3 last time). FANTISTIC MOON needs to prove that he can handle ground/trip (only won at 7f on firmer ground).

3:00 Newmarket:   BEAUTY PARLOUR 9/4, alot of french form in this race to go on (which can be a pain), this horse now trained by H CECIL (so in great hands) has only been beat in the french oaks (they said trip at time might of been a little far). Dropped in trip today and is proven in group 1's too (won and 2nd in last 2 races). ELUSIVE KATE is a danger in market and form (3rd last time behind EXCELEBRATION reads very well), frontrunning type that could prove hard to peg back, but BEAUTY PARLOUR has more to come as only had the 4 runs.

3:15 Haydock:   SHOLAAN 7/2, although this 1st try to 5f (been running over 6f-1m), this frontrunner would of won the ayr cold cup if race finished at 5f pole (6f that day).  Handles heavy going and looks top class sprinter in the making.

4:25 Haydock:   SCRAPPER SMITH 9/2, 1st try at todays longer trip today, judging on last two runs will like the extra distance (3rd last time in better race, after being hampered 2f out). Loves the ground and this hold up horse will be staying on best when others have cried enough.

5:35 Haydock:   ANTON CHIGURH 13/8, by far the horse that has most improvment in him (being only 3y.o in field). His 1st run at 1m on heavey going last time (hacked home), although 7lb today will be very hard to beat on ground he cleary needs.

4:50 Newmarket: SMARTY SOCKS 18/1, 6lb better of then last winning mark, and weaker race then has been running in.
                         BERTIEWHITTLE 14/1, consistent in better races then todays.

3:40 Newmarket
CAMBRIDGESHIRE:  After yesterdays silver cambridgeshire i will not be looking at single figure drawn horses (the morning fav drawn 1). I have chosen 3 horses in hope of a return if back e/w.

STEVIE THUNDER 33/1, well weighted as when 2nd in this race last year off 2lb higher mark.

MORGAN GRA 66/1, at price had to include, 1st run in this country since 2009 (in group 2 races), has been running in ireland in big field handicap's.  Although not same form this year, if shows form of 2011 would be massive price this morning.

SWITLY DONE 25/1, hasn't stop improving this year and run cracking race last time of same mark as today's.
Would of prefered more juice in ground, but i cant ignore last run (badly hampered 1f, but stayed on well to finish 7th).

Recap:

1:55 Newmarket: AL WAAB 6/1
3:00 Newmarket: BEAUTY PARLOUR 9/4
3:15 Haydock:    SHOLAAN 7/2
4:25 Haydock:    SCRAPPER SMITH 9/2
5:35 Haydock:    ANTON CHIGURH 13/8

10x £1 win doubles
10x 50p win trebles

4:50 Newmarket:   SMARTY SOCKS 16/1  £2e/w
                           BERTIEWHITTLE 14/1  £2e/w   25p r/exacta

3:40 Newmarket:   STEVIE THUNDER 33/1 £1.50 e/w
                           MORGAN GRA 66/1 £1.50 e/w
                           SWITLY DONE 22/1 £2.50e/w    25p r/exacta's

3x 50p e/w doubles

TOTAL STAKE: £39.00

Gl all today, and please no more close 2nd's.

Comments