You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UK Cash Game 2

gaga87gaga87 Member Posts: 64
edited October 2012 in Community Suggestions
Without a doubt UK cash game has been my favourite show on 865 so far. So please can we have another With Rich and Tikay taking to the table. I think they work very well together on the other shows, so would be fun to see them head to head on a cash table.

If you do make another one could you please turn up the players mics aswell as sometimes was hard to hear them and when you turn up the volume the common tatoes were quite loud lol...

Cheers
Gaga

Comments

• Options
    rob12345rob12345 Member Posts: 341
    edited May 2012

same was gd love to have it back

• Options
    Batkin88Batkin88 Member Posts: 1,682
    edited July 2012
    Yeah I think they should have a UK cash game with half presenters and half sky poker players.
    Good lineup would be..... TIKAY, ORFORD, HARTIGAN, REDMOND, TOMMY D, (not sure if he is sky poker but he should be) WAYNE. Then have a lobby of players who come and go every few hours or something??
  • Options
    Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited July 2012

We are working on something at the moment.

Unfortunately, we can't say much at the moment but watch this space...
  • Options
    GliterBabeGliterBabe Member Posts: 361
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: UK Cash Game 2:
    Yeah I think they should have a UK cash game with half presenters and half sky poker players. Good lineup would be..... TIKAY, ORFORD, HARTIGAN, REDMOND, TOMMY D, (not sure if he is sky poker but he should be) WAYNE. Then have a lobby of players who come and go every few hours or something??
    Posted by Batkin88
    I haven't quite got over the last 1st one yet....but would of course give it another go...:)
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,030
    edited July 2012
    How about making it a Timed Tournament - should be interesting viewing.
  • Options
    gaga87gaga87 Member Posts: 64
    edited October 2012
    Just a little bump lol. I think the players from last time round were good, but throw Orford and Tikay in the mix also.