You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

10 Things You Need To Know About - SKY POKER

POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
edited October 2012 in Team Talk
1. It Doesn't Reward Donks or Fish - They Just Get Lucky
2. It serves no purpose for Sky Poker to knock you out on the river (But it does happen)
3. The RNG (Random Number Generator) is more random than playing a live game
4. If you are constantly getting bad beats - it is usually against a losing player
5. MAXALLY is a Fish.
6. SOLACK is unbeatable at MTT's
7. Area51 is in a worse shape than the Euro Crisis - But easier to fix
8. Sky Poker Tours are Awsome - Even if you lose
9. SOLACK is unbeatable at MTT's
10. Sky Poker want you as a returning customer - Why would they do things to upset you?

Pokertrev is going to take down Blackpool SPT (This part may be untrue)   :)

Comments

• Options
    SlykllistSlykllist Member Posts: 2,888
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited June 2012
    In Response to 10 Things You Need To Know About - SKY POKER:
    1. It Doesn't Reward Donks or Fish - They Just Get Lucky 2. It serves no purpose for Sky Poker to knock you out on the river (But it does happen) 3. The RNG (Random Number Generator) is more random than playing a live game 4. If you are constantly getting bad beats - it is usually against a losing player 5. MAXALLY is a Fish. 6. SOLACK is unbeatable at MTT's 7. Area51 is in a worse shape than the Euro Crisis - But easier to fix 8. Sky Poker Tours are Awsome - Even if you lose 9. SOLACK is unbeatable at MTT's 10. Sky Poker want you as a returning customer - Why would they do things to upset you? Pokertrev is going to take down Blackpool SPT (This part may be untrue)   :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Oh well, Just take down the Friday night ME then, Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: 10 Things You Need To Know About - SKY POKER:
    In Response to 10 Things You Need To Know About - SKY POKER : Oh well, Just take down the Friday night ME then, Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Posted by Red_King
    Lol - errrrrrr I Just Did Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • Options
    RedRickyRedRicky Member Posts: 25
    edited October 2012
    Rule 11; if you like or can play poker, find a different site as this one is sh 1 te.
    rule 12; see above
    rule 13; see rule 11 and 12
    rule 14; A A isnt worth a ******* bet  pre or flop or turn on this site as you will inevitably be caught on the river with some monkey on 7 4 off suit hitting thier straight lol
    rule 15; if you dont believe it then just join up and have a great experience, i did, not.
    rule 16; If you dont have a life and like to be shafted up the jaxie then also join up.
    Rule 17: I have met some genuinely nice people on this site and I wish them the best of luck in thier endevours, the rest of you,  lol lol lol lol lol lol
    Rule 18; If Carlsberg did Poker sites, this would not be one of them.