You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

ARC

BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Put up GREAT HEAVENS in other thread yesterday, once the draw came out ,about someone heading over for the weekends action.

Managed to get 12/1 now as low as 7's.

She must have a great shout

Comments

• Options
    stretch83stretch83 Member Posts: 149
    edited October 2012
    In Response to ARC:
    Put up GREAT HEAVENS in other thread yesterday, once the draw came out ,about someone heading over for the weekends action. Managed to get 12/1 now as low as 7's. She must have a great shout
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    Good shout, after watching today the ground looked heavy and I think Great Heavens has great form on testing ground.  It will be an interesting race.  Good luck
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited October 2012
    cheers mate yeah ground and draw were pluses in selection - was concerned she'd be non runner as the yards plans have been all over the place and she was still 12/1 when bet staked which i thought was overly generous but yeah not only the downpour of rain but now downpour of money too she'll go off 5/1 or 9/2 2nd fav behind Camelot imo
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited October 2012
    Having looked in depth at this race tonight,I have made the following selections and expect to come out with a profit of about £70 minimum!

3.25 Longchamp         Sea Moon 10/1  £9 win   (returns £99)
                                           Shareta    14/1  £6 win   (Returns £90)
                                            Nicholas St Abbey 18.5/1  £5 win (Returns £97.50)

£20 staked
  • Options
    stretch83stretch83 Member Posts: 149
    edited October 2012
    Good selections Wynne!  You have got a great price on St Nicholas Abbey, he has a great chance in my opinion.

My Selections:

12:55 Longchamp Definightly 20-1 e/w

I have made a mess of the Prix D'larc as you can make a case for half of the field winning this.

15:25 Camelot 11-4 to win

15:25 St Nicholas Abbey 9-1 to win

15:25 Kesampour 35-1 e/w

17:25 Nikita Du Berlais 6-1 to win

Gl all

• Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited October 2012
    I will be sticking with CAMELOT, jockey been dumped after losing last time out, and 4/1 at moment is massive price.

gl all if having a bet in race (as sure will be cracking race) just a shame danedream couldn't run.
  • Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited October 2012
    SHOCKING result, bookies love that 33/1 no-hoper wins.  Should of been 150/1 but for the jockey.

Such a bad race and now i do agree with FATHER V, CAMELOT not as good as once thought.

gl all if picked the winner.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,315
    edited October 2012
    Hi ms tree

Glad you came round to my of thinking, joking apart, this years three year olds are not a classic bunch simple as that and Camelot didnt have to be much good to beat any of them in Guineas and Derby.
  • Options
    bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
    edited October 2012
    The Wertheimer family don't run no-hopers in races like this ,Peslier is the best in France.
    Have you all forgotten that Camelot has been on the go since April,and has never run on going like this.
    He'll be back.