You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

big tourneys later

edge215edge215 Member Posts: 212
edited October 2012 in Community Suggestions
Hi sky

Love your bounty hunter tourneys.....they're definitely the bees knees for cutting your losses...or padding your winnings....I would dearly love to play in some of the bigger £22, £33, £55, or £110 touneys that the site has running nightly.... roughly between 8pm - 10pm.....  Unfortuneately having a household full of ankle-biters makes it...if not impossible to concentrate....at least very difficult during these hours.....there is invaribly the odd distraction and rightly so....kids first.....then poker....then the other half(if they dont read this and turf me out).......  Obviously it makes no sense to offer these tourneys later for one person...(the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one...and all that vulcan vocalbury)....but perhaps there is many people out there who are in a similar position????????........if this were the case could there be a possiblility of running some bigger tourneys later at night........

yours edge215

Comments

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited October 2012
    In Response to big tourneys later:
    Hi sky Love your bounty hunter tourneys.....they're definitely the bees knees for cutting your losses...or padding your winnings....I would dearly love to play in some of the bigger £22, £33, £55, or £110 touneys that the site has running nightly.... roughly between 8pm - 10pm.....  Unfortuneately having a household full of ankle-biters makes it...if not impossible to concentrate....at least very difficult during these hours.....there is invaribly the odd distraction and rightly so....kids first.....then poker....then the other half(if they dont read this and turf me out).......  Obviously it makes no sense to offer these tourneys later for one person...(the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one...and all that vulcan vocalbury)....but perhaps there is many people out there who are in a similar position????????........if this were the case could there be a possiblility of running some bigger tourneys later at night........ yours edge215
    Posted by edge215
    your fighting a loosing battle with this one, the only mtts sky run are bounty hunters attracting nutcases who just wanna play for stacks every hand. freezouts are dead long live the bounty hunters is the attitude of sky!!!
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited October 2012
    i actually misread ur post, u like bounty hunters!!! god is there only me owt there that cant stick them!!!