You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS

BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Albania 11/10
Denmark 6/4
Estonia 19/10
Croatia 8/11
Scotland 8/5

£5 accum

getting picked up in my lift shortly then straight on motorway to Dublin and cheer on the Boys In Green tonight at the Aviva. Wouldnt put anyone off backing Ze Germans minus a goal mind you!! Hopefully im well wrong, eeked out value and have KEITH ANDREWS £5 1st goal 20/1

Comments

• Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited October 2012
    In Response to WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS:
    Albania 11/10 Denmark 6/4 Estonia 19/10 Croatia 8/11 Scotland 8/5 £5 accum getting picked up in my lift shortly then straight on motorway to Dublin and cheer on the Boys In Green tonight at the Aviva. Wouldnt put anyone off backing Ze Germans minus a goal mind you!! Hopefully im well wrong, eeked out value and have KEITH ANDREWS £5 1st goal 20/1
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    GL
    I've got germany (-1) and germany (-2) in alot of my bets !
    Sadly cannot see Ireland doing much.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited October 2012
    yeah just back in belfast ready for my cot after that, Germany different class as sorely expected!! cant complain they are just far superior in every way. germany minus 1 was buying money id a load of pals backing it as a single!! couldnt bring myself to do it , more fool me........
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited October 2012
    I wouldn't have backed it i was an Ireland fan tbf,  never backing againt my own club/county, regardless of the value !!!