You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

cheltenham treble

THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
£50.00 every week from now up until the festival im gona back these 3 in a treble.

sprinter sacre 1/1
quevaga 1/1
big bucks 11/8

treble pays 8.5/1

no such things as certanties but these 3 look as close to one as u can get in my opinion

Comments

• Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited October 2012

woah woah woah i know the odds on all 3 will most certainly half at least come march but as someone who has had fingers burnt on antepost betting, namely for the festival to get best value, anything absolutely ANYTHING can happen in terms of them all lining up and with it being antepost a non runner doesnt mean a double it means a losing bet very VERY risky your line of thinking is sound enough as 3 bankers but its 20 weeks so theres a grand you could save up and do your treble the week before if thats still what you want would be my advice. honestly

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited October 2012
    I agree with BEll silly bet at this stage, none of them could get to Cheltenahm fit and if they dont they are losers however good they are.

If they were really good prices ok but they arent are they ?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    i no its risky and silly aswell but im a bit daft so im gona do it anyway!!!
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited October 2012
    OK mate GOOD LUCK

and if they all turn up it could be money for old rope.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    aye go for it then, ud be better off sticking the grand on now or at least before the Tingle Creek cos when Sprinter hacks up in that he'll be best price 4/7 , 1/2 for March spectacle

i wish everyone on this forum good luck with their bets BUT............. i soooooooooooooo wanna see Lady Q line up in the world hurdle!!! considering Ill be there this time : )   thats were my saved 100 quid a weeks goin, for what should be the best week away ever! bring it on
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    if i were to have one antepost bet for any upcoming National Hunt race it would be Grand Crus for King George.

I mite start nibbling the 6/1 but would love a bookie chappie give me 5/1 no runner no bet id get stuck in
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: cheltenham treble:
    if i were to have one antepost bet for any upcoming National Hunt race it would be Grand Crus for King George. I mite start nibbling the 6/1 but would love a bookie chappie give me 5/1 no runner no bet id get stuck in
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    i thought this myself actually, i think grand crus won at kempton last december and and actually beat kauto stars king george winning time!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    certainly did yes, and eased down at the line no less!!!

kempton seems his place, though long run obviously goes well here also. straight forecast order of the day on the day

took him on in the RSA with winner Bobs Worth but horses for courses