You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

frankel

THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
hope it hacks in tomorrow, even tho 1/4 with paddy power i think this is a very good price for the lump on backers!!

Comments

• Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited October 2012
    eaasily best competition he has faced yet and if the ground gets worse than soft the smart money will be that theyll withdraw him

if he runs (hopefully) good luck to one of the all time greats on what will be his last race  but if heavy ground ill be lumping on Cirrus Des Aigles 4/1 , though that will probably shorten if said conditions prevail
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited October 2012
    best horse ever to grace the turf,sends shivers down my spine watching the machine,enjoy the retirement frankel you were the greatest and thanks for the memories.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited October 2012

so glad hawkeyethenoo ran and ran so well in the big sprint as it was a clear indication the ground wasnt as heavy or even as soft as was hyped up all week and saved me putting down a large portion of dough on Cirrus and in hindsight probably for best it wasnt as cant of seen him running in genuinely heavy ground which would have been harsh on the large crowd that turned up to cheer him on