You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

AA grrrrrr

dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all just a quick winge to vent my rage LOL.Just played the 11.30 £5.75 B/H.40 runners i got to final table with 10k it was money bubble time(ive taken 3 bounties so ive paid for entry).Im UTG with AA so go all-in,it folds to button who calls,rest fold.He shows QQ youve prob guessed the rest he got his Q.There i feel better already.LOL gl all

Comments

• Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited November 2009
    Vul Dave, at least you covered your buy in :)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited November 2009
    In Response to AA grrrrrr:
    Hi all just a quick winge to vent my rage LOL.Just played the 11.30 £5.75 B/H.40 runners i got to final table with 10k it was money bubble time(ive taken 3 bounties so ive paid for entry).Im UTG with AA so go all-in,it folds to button who calls,rest fold.He shows QQ youve prob guessed the rest he got his Q.There i feel better already.LOL gl all
    Posted by dav1964
    That was probably a 'auto play' moment Dav. I dont supose you would of played it any different if the hands/positions were exchanged??
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: AA grrrrrr:
    Vul Dave, at least you covered your buy in :)
    Posted by MADMOO
    thanks moo,i really only played this instead of a SAT for 2nites £10k B/H.was hoping to win enough to buy in properly so it looks like i will be coughing up the £22 after all.gl moo
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to AA grrrrrr : That was probably a 'auto play' moment Dav. I dont supose you would of played it any different if the hands/positions were exchanged??
    Posted by MAXALLY
    ure spot on max gl m8
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,119
    edited November 2009
    i would love to know exactly how many times AA actually wins the hand i certainly seem to lose more than win with them or is that selective memory..haha.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    i would love to know exactly how many times AA actually wins the hand i certainly seem to lose more than win with them or is that selective memory..haha.
    Posted by lucy4
    not sure on the % but obviously depends how many callers you get.one on one it wins far more than it loses.actually apart from this one i cant actually recall the last time i lost with it.dav xx
  • Options
    kalooki8kalooki8 Member Posts: 442
    edited November 2009
    Unlucky bud - been having AA probs myself recently - last twice been cracked in MTT. Wonder if it's a coincidence that they're also connected to alcohol and breakdowns. Now where's that Jack Daniels.
  • Options
    LadyFingrsLadyFingrs Member Posts: 613
    edited November 2009
    Unlucky bud - been having AA probs myself recently - last twice been cracked in MTT. Wonder if it's a coincidence that they're also connected to alcohol and breakdowns. Now where's that Jack Daniels.
    Posted by kalooki8
    Also a coincidence that alchoholics anonymous, and breakdowns are connected.

*twilight zone music*
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,318
    edited November 2009
    Unlucky dave i just came second in13.05 BH.

Had 6, 8 clubs
    Flop 4, 5, 10 clubs

I check, he checks

Turn 3s
     I bet 1200 he bets 1200

Turn 10s 

Got him,  all in,  trap well set, he calls.

He has a, 7 clubs oh well good game.

Clenched teeth LOL

• Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    unlucky dave  did nothing wrong just got out draw 
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    a problem shared is a problem halfed lol.