You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

customer service poll

DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

seeing as we are waiting for tables to restart here's a poll for customer service

i rang them up earlier waited 15-20 mins to speak to someone when i finally got through i got fobbed off not a happy chappy i realise there can be problems from time to time but there is no need for rudeness (maybe he was stressed who knows)  dtw

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited November 2009
    Well, I'd never need to use them for computer related stuff, but I've used them once for a query relating to my account deposits/registered card, and it was sorted very quickly with no fuss. So with only one perfect call I can only vote 'Excellent'.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    very poor in my experience, but I only contact them when I'm angry, maybe I'll log in to wish them happy christmas and see if I get a reasonable level of satisfaction---report back later
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    just logged in to wish them happy christmas and my issue was resolved instantly!!!!--100% satisfaction!!!

they knew exactly what I was talking about, and their response was well informed and precise.

Now I know where I've been going wrong, can I change my vote please?
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited November 2009
    tonight was obviously very busy due to the technical problems they had but in the past when iv needed to use the live chat they have always been quick(answered within 5mins), polite and helped as much as they could, there is only so much they can do instantly
    On other sites im still waiting for emails days later 
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2009
    How anyone can vote poor or very poor i never know!

If you have played on other sites and im talking some of the larger BIG NAME ones, the customer service there is mainly appalling.

Because Sky is a smaller, independant site, the customer service will always be 100 times better than the main sites.

My experience has been mainly positive with Sky customer care...

Im afraid we have to accept the odd technical glitch...

• Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    I have never had any problem with Customer Services.
    Any time I have needed them, I have had a reply within 5 minutes and the staff have always been friendly and helpful.
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    ok, usually pretty good, but l;ast night, prolly cus of that blackjack thing, it was terrible, the person didnt even speak good english. it took them 30 minutes to answer 2 simple questions, it sucked.
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited November 2009
    live chat sucks.  im sure they dont even know they work 4 a poker site half the time
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: customer service poll:
    live chat sucks.  im sure they dont even know they work 4 a poker site half the time
    Posted by OMahonyO
    I have to agree with the live chat bit. It would be a great function if they knew what was going on on the site.......... but they don't lol
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey guys,

during periods of time when we experience technical problems the customer care team are inundated with calls, emails and live chats. this may mean that you have to wait slightly longer than you otherwise would.

the team are always happy to help and will always do their best to resolve your queries.

if after going through the correct channels, you still have a problem just send me a private message and i'll do my best to help you out.

Rich