You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonights Europa League....

goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Fancy 3 teams tonight all at decent prices...I will use Skybet odds to make it easier, but the prices are bigger elsewhere (nothing new there lol).

Lazio @ Evens

Levante @ 7/5

Udinese @ 6/4

Done these 3 in singles, doubles & a treble which pays 11/1 !!

Lazio are flying in Serie A & are currently 3rd having won 3/4 away from home & 9/12 this season. Panathinaikos are totally skint & sold most of their best players last summer & are struggling in the bottom half of the Greek league with 1 win in their last 9 games. (They drew with Spurs at home 1 - 1, but spurs had half a team missing & still should of won the game).

Levante are unbeaten at home in La Liga & are sure to play their best team. Spanish teams have an amazing home record in recent seasons in Europe & 7/5 is a good price !! Their opponents who are going very well in holland, though v good at home often struggle on the road & especially on foreign soil.

Udinese who are playing Young Boys away could easily out class their opponents. I watched Liverpool play Young Boys away & beat them comfy with 8 players under the age of 21. Udinese played very well at anfield in the following fixture & won 3 - 2, if they play 1/2 as well tonight they should win + they need to beat these to have a genuine chance in the group.

GL if you follow
Goody

Edit : Been doing well recently on football bets, just hope the curse of posting doesn't strike..

Comments

• Options
    TheDartTheDart Member Posts: 1,581
    edited October 2012
    You've put forward a good case there Goody, so you've talked me into your treble.

I've also had a more speculative 7 timer accumulator, using your 3 and adding, Lyon 21/20, Spurs 8/13, Liverpool 10/11, Bordeaux 6/5. 
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited October 2012
    Dont normally touch the tips in here, as most of the time they are pretty shocking, but like the look of this and will be doing the trebble
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited October 2012
    Totenham -1 .   2/1  Absolutely huge price.   I've lumped on,  come on you spurs !  Bales been left at home, but who needs him ...   Maribor are garbage.
  • Options
    D_LegendD_Legend Member Posts: 335
    edited October 2012
    nice  i got a 5 pound free bet so am using it tonight
    FootballEuropa LeaguePanathinaikos v LazioFull Time Result 25/10/2012 18:00Lazio @ evens
    FootballEuropa LeagueYoung Boys v UdineseFull Time Result 25/10/2012 20:05Udinese @ 6/4
    FootballEuropa LeagueLevante v FC TwenteFull Time Result 25/10/2012 18:00Levante @ 7/5
    FootballEuropa LeagueNK Maribor v TottenhamFull Time Result 25/10/2012 18:00Tottenham @ 8/13

18.38/1

1 time =)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Would not put you off backing Lyon @ evens...

Marcelo Bielsa's men lie just above the relegation zone in La Liga, with Saturday's capitulation at Valencia, where they conceded twice in the last two minutes, their fifth defeat in all competitions this season.

While this may not be the Lyon side of a few seasons back they possess enough talent and confidence to overcome the Basques. Far from the domestic nightmare currently being suffered by their opponents this evening, Lyon have begun the season strongly sitting in third place just a point off top spot.                                                                                     They have lost just once this season in Ligue 1 and have won both games played so far in the Europa League.

Furthermore strikers Lisandro Lopez and Bafetimbi Gomis are in fine scoring form having netted 11 goals between them in all competitions so far.

GL Goody

• Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited October 2012
    £3 4 fold acca spurs newcastle hannover96 and udinese pay 11 to 1 gl all
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited October 2012
    **** injury time goals!!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Lazio never looked like losing....Gutted.com lol

Just had a treble on the 8.05 kick offs, but abit tilted at the mo. Would of laid off in the Udinese game.

Udinese
    Newcastle over 2.5 goals
    A.Madrid

Treble pays 9/2

Wish me luck lol.