You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New Football Tipping Line.

joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
edited October 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Rumour has it that Tripleb684 and Idonkcallu are the brains behind it. Watch out FTSE 100!!

Edit:- Samboram45 has been voted on to the Board of Directors. 

Comments

• Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited October 2012

Totenham -1 tommorow,  house on !

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited October 2012

With your horse & golf tips Neil, we should all make enough to give up this stupid poker game.....
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: New Football Tipping Line.:
    With your horse & golf tips Neil, we should all make enough to give up this stupid poker game.....
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Lol. . . My tips are the only thing that costs me more than my poker!! 
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited October 2012
    LOL

Bellpoker is going to be their Press Officer
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited October 2012
    LOL Bellpoker is going to be their Press Officer
    Posted by vaigret
    lol very good Vaigret, we cant all tip up winners 20 minutes after the event itself is over like your good self
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING    ; )
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bell that is why you should be press officer, you bend the truth so well.

I have never tipped a winner after the event it is impossible to do , a tip is to give info before it happens not after.

Ok i'll admit to sometimes advising horses that I won on which is not helpful to anybody else but ce's la vie cant give away all my secrets.

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Bell just thought I would remind you that I am currently showing a £32 profit to £1 level stake on my four candles ratings since I started them.

Now thats tipping!!!!!!!!  

ps and if you had been on my tips for the Ayr Silver Cup in a forecast you would be showing more than that.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bell just thought I would remind you that I am currently showing a £32 profit to £1 level stake on my four candles ratings since I started them. Now thats tipping!!!!!!!!   ps and if you had been on my tips for the Ayr Silver Cup in a forecast you would be showing more than that.
    Posted by vaigret
    self praise is no praise  ; )
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    oh you r so much fun mate never let facts get in the way of having a go at somebody.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    lol you are good at ruffling feathers but not so good at getting feathers ruffled dont take it to heart i havent said anything to offend you just telling the truth i lol-ed at your press officer comment it was all in good fun if you need to post up (not tip up, clearly you were right there) winners that havent been advised previously for a good old pat in the back then dont let me put you off i was just jesting you, seemed like an obvious response to your banter , i didnt factor in you would be so sensitive about it , im sorry no offence intended and most certainly NOT having a go at anybody, clearly
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    you have now come on line.

The reason I put you up as the Press Officer in the thread is that you nearly always come up on the side of the underdog whether they deserve your support or not. As you say on what was supposed to be a jesting thread.   

Perhaps I am a bit sensentive at times but I do not try to ruffle feathers and I took your barbed comment a bit too seriously.

As you say no offence taken LOL
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    by the way hope you were on the Irish horse Romanescu at Fakenham, was a good thing and sorry I bet on it without sharing but didnt have time to bet and tip just before off.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    and at the risk of offending you any further, i used the word sensitive rather than my intended 'acting like a big girls blouse!!!'  ; )  and again im only joking , i feel like i have to point that im joking out now
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    is that elliots horse?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    by the way hope you were on the Irish horse Romanescu at Fakenham, was a good thing and sorry I bet on it without sharing but didnt have time to bet and tip just before off.
    Posted by vaigret
    Nothing worse than tipping a horse after its won. By the way I had a good bet on Romanescu today. Couldn't believe it's SP! Lol. . . Seriously though, what a price! And it was NEVER in danger til it nearly 'uprooted' the last. Anyone who saw its run last week at HQ would have to be 'on it'. And Murphy gave up FIVE rides at Newcastle for it.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Now that Bell Poker and your good self have made up Father V, what's the chances of him serving at Mass this Sunday?
  • Options
    edited October 2012

aye it looked like was running a big race before coming to grief at the 2nd last , nah didnt know it was out today, 9/2 nice price

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Until the next time joesman and glad you on Romanescu,