You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horse for 11/11/12

wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
edited November 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
2.30 Ffos lane Oscar Davy 5/1 £5 ew

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited November 2012
    We all seem to be on Oscar Davy thanks to any2suited's tip but I have another for you.

2.15 Market Rasen -Alpine Breeze 15/8(soory re skinny price) 2nd last time to Romanescu which is a very good yardstick just now as horses with Romanescu associated form winning all over the place.

Father V 
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Dave, no hard feelings re Oscar Davy, it was going alright until it forgot how to jump. Mr Hobbs needs to do a bit more schooling me feels.

As to my tip what a wonderful price in end-3-1, just a pity it was a dead heat not outright win. Thanks to Peter Carberry who recovered his irons then gave it a tremendous finish after Bold Tax looked like it would coast home. a stride past line and we would have won outright
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Horse for 11/11/12:
    2.30 Ffos lane Oscar Davy 5/1 £5 ew
    Posted by wynne1938
    No good today ,will add it to my list to follow.
    Been hurdling with V.Williams,change of stables , now with P.Hobbs.
    Introduced to Fencing today.Made a few mistakes!
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Horse for 11/11/12:
    Dave, no hard feelings re Oscar Davy, it was going alright until it forgot how to jump. Mr Hobbs needs to do a bit more schooling me feels. As to my tip what a wonderful price in end-3-1, just a pity it was a dead heat not outright win. Thanks to Peter Carberry who recovered his irons then gave it a tremendous finish after Bold Tax looked like it would coast home. a stride past line and we would have won outright
    Posted by vaigret
    Sadly i agree, it looked quite good at 1/2 distance but the jumping let it down alot.Will follow it for the next few runs, but perversely because i got 5/1 ew and the price came in before the off, even though it couldn't jump fluently i got a value price and thats  1/2 the battle.Apologies to all, but i do know the money was down today and i'm sure they will find a race to win with this horse.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    no probs mate, let the recovery mission begin