You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

RACING 17TH NOV (PP GOLD CUP DAY)

BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
edited November 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
All selections Cheltenham

155 Bradley 6/1 (NAP)
235 Walkon 7/1
305 Themilanhorse 11/2
340 Tanerko Emery 11/2

£2 unit stake yankee

McVicar and Sea of thunder stuck in with above 4 for placepot

Hope Grand Crus can transform into Gold Cup contender but that didnt stop Long Run only coming 3rd here 2 years ago before major success in King George and at the big one in the festival and kind of come to conclusion same could happen here, with well handicapped Walkon only a neck behind fifth in last years RSA and ability to go well fresh gets the vote. King yard going great guns also.

Bradley has strong course form and relishes the trip and the 15/2 from an hour or so ago is already long gone and can see him shortening further, must have huge chance of landing this for in form trainer also.

Comments

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited November 2012
    12.45 Cheltenham  Far West 6/4
    1.20                           Sea OF Thunder 7/2
    3.05                            Monetary Fund 10/1
    3.40                            Buy Back Bob 5/1
    2.05 Uttoxeter          HurraBoru 7/1

Lucky 31

xxxxxxx

Singles
    13.55 Cheltenham  Bradley5/1
    14.35                        Grands Crus 2/1
    2.15 Lingfield            Genzy 7/1
    2.50                            Dandy Boy 9/4
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Tote Scoop 6

1.55 C            Bradley
    2.15 L             Genzy
    2.35 C              Grands Crus
    2.50 L                Dandy Boy
    3.05  C                Monetary Fund
    3.40 C                 Buy Back Bob

£2 staked
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited November 2012
    £1.00 lucky 31

12.45 - vasco du ronceray 15/8

1.20 - sea of the thunder 5/1

1.55 - bradley 6/1

2.35 - grands crus 2/1

3.05 - buachaill alainn 7/1
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited November 2012
    £45.00 treble

uttoxeter

2.40 lean burn 6/4

3.10 noble legend 6/4

3.45 up and go 1/2 
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,308
    edited November 2012
    Look out for Ifnotandwhynot in 3.40, last time out beat Eduardo and he franked form over same distance yesterday winning by 15 lengths. Also Timmy Murphy on board
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    our father was really well backed this morning, another pipe winner at the meeting he like his dad before him always targets and does well in. is this ominous for the day and weekend ahead??

will have to watch the race and see how well/badly sea of thunder ran? drifted like the proverbial barge out to 5's this morning dont know the SP yet? hes starting to get costly to follow. and by starting i mean he has been since 4 or 5 runs ago...... his impressive hurdles at the course a year ago run when unlucky to tumble at the last when well clear seems a distance memory, might have to let go. at least **** likely be a 25/1, 33/1 shot if lining up in the RSA so every cloud re a tasty price.

however he looks a mile off what will be required to land a big race considering sire collognes who beat him lto was beaten 20 lengths by the pipe winner today!!! good grief!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Unlucky with Bradley Bell and should I have backed Our Father, really I should have LOL

Our Father Vaigret
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    fantastic run by bradley did his best up the hill as well but that monbeg dude was travelling like a monster in behind coming to the last and just had enough to hold off the favourite. wouldve been nice start to the yankee! ah well such is life
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: RACING 17TH NOV (PP GOLD CUP DAY):
    Unlucky with Bradley Bell and should I have backed Our Father, really I should have LOL Our Father Vaigret
    Posted by vaigret
    lol yes i was gonna say!!! here i think we'll all be backing it and watching him with interest for the remainder of the season pipe has a few nice novice chasers there good on him
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: RACING 17TH NOV (PP GOLD CUP DAY) : lol yes i was gonna say!!! here i think we'll all be backing it and watching him with interest for the remainder of the season pipe has a few nice novice chasers there good on him
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    Bell

I was trying to make myself look more professional rather than giving gorses with names I like or my favourites. See where it gets me. Need to follow this now and will definitely continue to follow everything from that Amatuers Hunters Lodge Race.  Including Talab, please try and let me know if it is racing in Ireland on Goddish ground anytime. 
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    MINSK just won tidily as expected in ireland, alot and i mean alot better than when disappointing last year in prep race for triumph. jumped alot better than he did then, nothing to get carried away with as very ordinary maiden victory but did it in good style and after being much hyped last year before he even saw a hurdle, might just fulfil the hype after all
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Look out for Ifnotandwhynot in 3.40, last time out beat Eduardo and he franked form over same distance yesterday winning by 15 lengths. Also Timmy Murphy on board
    Posted by vaigret
    very good spot on the 3.40 winner!!! id 3 seconds and backed yankee selections in win singles so had a sweat on all but themilanhorse who went out like a light but no joy ah well dems the breaks, ch4 reporting NH likely to take SS out of tomorrows race and given the way the way the grounds been cutting up today who could blame him?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Posted by vaigret
    At last I got one right today
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Posted by vaigret
    Nice tip!
    Apart from having the 1st winner at Cheltenham,did miserably for the rest of the day!
  • Options
    edited November 2012

SS a non runner tomorrow and Darlan's chances of taking place in the Greatwood 'in serious doubt' states NH. SS goes straight to Tingle Creek.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: RACING 17TH NOV (PP GOLD CUP DAY) : Nice tip! Apart from having the 1st winner at Cheltenham,did miserably for the rest of the day!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Thanks, pity I didnt see that Pas Trop Tard 4-1 Wetherby 3.35 winner hadnt beaten it easily race before it beat Eduard or I would have been swimming in money