You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A shiny new area of the forum! - oooooooh

Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hey guys,

so some of you may have noticed that quite a few threads have just vanished from general poker chat. these haven't been deleted but moved to Sky Poker Tournaments!!!! ( a wonderfully fantastic new area of the forum)

i listened to some of your recent feedback and thought it was certainly a good idea to try and separate out some of the treads appearing in General Poker chat.

with the ever popular TKO, APATs, poster's freerolls etc etc there will be lots to keep you going in this area and this is a great place to put all those tournament advertisements/ reminders, fun banter threads and general chitchat about all your favourite tournaments.

this might be scary to some at first but with a little help i'm sure we'll all get used to it. its also important to note that this is a trail and things might not necessarily stay this way. but hey, lets all give it a go and see how things work out.

as always, any questions just give me a shout.

over and out.

Rich

Comments

• Options
    JAEGERBOMBJAEGERBOMB Member Posts: 1,516
    edited November 2009
    In Response to A shiny new area of the forum! - oooooooh:
    Hey guys, so some of you may have noticed that quite a few threads have just vanished from general poker chat. these haven't been deleted but moved to Sky Poker Tournaments !!!! ( a wonderfully fantastic new area of the forum) i listened to some of your recent feedback and thought it was certainly a good idea to try and separate out some of the treads appearing in General Poker chat. with the ever popular TKO, APATs, poster's freerolls etc etc there will be lots to keep you going in this area and this is a great place to put all those tournament advertisements/ reminders, fun banter threads and general chitchat about all your favourite tournaments. this might be scary to some at first but with a little help i'm sure we'll all get used to it. its also important to note that this is a trail and things might not necessarily stay this way. but hey, lets all give it a go and see how things work out. as always, any questions just give me a shout. over and out. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    great job Rich, keep up the good work.

And I'll try calm down the anti-team tikay
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    great stuff. let's get things jumping in there! (there = the new area of the forum)
  • Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited November 2009
    Excellent idea. Nice to see that GCC wont be clogged up with topics advertising "another" deepstack event.