You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

rake on split pots on cash games

STR1BSSTR1BS Member Posts: 7
edited November 2012 in Community Suggestions
rake on split pots are the biggest scandal in online poker,should it be that i can fold the absolute nuts after the river card because the nut hand is the board and the pot is small but a player just shoves allin,if i call then more rake is taken than is in the pot beforehand so therfore on several occasions i have folded the nuts.SURELY THIS CANNOT BE RIGHT-WE NEED TO MAKE A STAND AGAINST THIS and get it changed.I have emailed the show about this a few times but they never bring it up(shock)so i make a petition,everyone who agrees should join my post(if sky dont delete it)

Comments

• Options
    patwalshhpatwalshh Member Posts: 772
    edited November 2012
    Personally I think it's disguisting that sites charge rake on split pots. It'd just be a nice feature for Sky to impliment in my opinion - Especially as they charge a huge % in rake in comparison to other sites. 

I guess it boils down to the fact that at the end of the day Sky's a business, not a charity. If they can 'get away with it' and it's lucrative for them to do so - then kudos to them.