You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FRANKIE DETTORI

bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
edited November 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Frankie whet the **** are you doing ? I cann ot believe the story from France re a "Positive Sample".
As its so unlike him,I reckon some bA****ards stitched him up.

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,308
    edited November 2012
    Have a feeling it is not a stitch up and he has previous Bazzer
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    edited November 2012
    Hope it isn't true, although I didnt realise he had previous.

I have heard, rightly or wrongly, that in France positive test can come from innocuous things like cold remedies etc so until we get more details it might be a storm in a tea cup?!
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited November 2012
    The Sun and John Francome seemed pretty certain it was the white stuff ! No comment until french authorities make a statement.... but to me that means his lawyers are looking through every cough syrup and legal painkiller for codene or and any variable that could give a link with co(won't let me type)caine as an explanation.Hope i'm wrong, lots of time for Frankie seems a good guy.
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited November 2012
    We all now know why he left Godolphin. He knew he had tested positive when he said he was 'offski'
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited November 2012
    good tactic used by dettori if u ask me, just a shame he got caught, why bother watching what u eat and jumping in a sauna when a good seshion on the whizz will keep ur weight rite down
  • Options
    bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
    edited November 2012
    Didn't know he had previous Father V,since my post,its been announced that its not a performance enhancing drug,and although you can't blame them ,they seem to be specially picky and severe on this sort of thing in France.
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited November 2012

hes been stitched up by charlie