You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Ive thought before ive typed this time!

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
In Response to Re: Ive thought before ive typed this time!:
Well whats the point anyway all im gonna say is he plays like a 5 yr old, hes as smug as simon cowell, about as successful and talented as the teletubbies, and a complete and utter nob hed! bet hes laughing his pants off reading this! Thanx for the advice on the rules! DOHH
Posted by DOHHHHHHH
Hi dohhh if you cant name him/her why not just tell us what was going on?

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    Well... hes not very good at poker....but hes tall.....oh but hes no good at poker...but hes a boy.....but i must remind ya he isnt very good at poker....which is okay... .... he sooooo wanted to prove a point that he called 50 english pounds on an 8 high rainbow board...THATS CALLED....NOT RAISED.....called...... with ace high, queen kicker. NOB, talentless, NOB. hes proved absolutely nothing! But hes ensured ive ended the day 4 buy ins up at 25 50 rather than 6! (cgrats u tall lanky piece of  p oo) (Wonder where mi 100 quid is now?) dohh
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    spose you thought before you typed that one too---lol
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited November 2009
    dont bluff fish, your own fault, played it badly.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    Well... hes not very good at poker....but hes tall.....oh but hes no good at poker...but hes a boy.....but i must remind ya he isnt very good at poker....which is okay... .... he sooooo wanted to prove a point that he called 50 english pounds on an 8 high rainbow board...THATS CALLED....NOT RAISED.....called...... with ace high, queen kicker. NOB, talentless, NOB. hes proved absolutely nothing! But hes ensured ive ended the day 4 buy ins up at 25 50 rather than 6! (cgrats u tall lanky piece of  p oo) (Wonder where mi 100 quid is now?) dohh
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    So from what I can gather, u bluffed and got caught by a decent player (as many of our community know he is) who called ur bluff with A high u and don't like it!  Nice, classy post btw - really shows u in a good light.
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    no dohhhhhh your  not able if u do the mods will remove it
  • Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited November 2009
    Well my good friend Dohhhhhhhhh has decided to have a pop at me. Well i have to admit it was an awful call by me and i did get lucky.But i genuinely thought he was bluffing me, i made a mistake. When he shoved all in Iread it as a bluff, sorry Dohhhhhhh i will look out for you on the cash tables and im sure you will get your money back at some point.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Ive thought before ive typed this time!:
    Are we able to name and shame players on here? Ive seen people congratulating players for winning freerolls, in 'the spirit of sky poker'. How about the real players who play for money. I soooo wana have a pop at sum1 now and I know he/she wud love it as well. !!! Dnt want another ear bashing for doing so! wat r the rules? DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hi dohhhhhhh

Seeing as it appears that the player has posted, I think so long as your not abusive, or insulting, you have the right to reply :)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    dont bluff fish, your own fault, played it badly.
    Posted by BlackFish3

How have u got me on a bluff? at what point in this post did I saw I was bluffing? (nt aimed at tallboy btw). He had 6 outs. My fault I got my money in ahead with the other bloke drawing to 6 cards for 100 quid was it? Course it was my fault. Thats why I'm the best ;)

Knew ud love the post tallboy, I didnt post it until about 3 hours later, was 5 BI up n suffered another stinker, reminded me of ur call lol

DOHH

• Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Ive thought before ive typed this time! : How have u got me on a bluff? at what point in this post did I saw I was bluffing? (nt aimed at tallboy btw). He had 6 outs. My fault I got my money in ahead with the other bloke drawing to 6 cards for 100 quid was it? Course it was my fault. Thats why I'm the best ;) Knew ud love the post tallboy, I didnt post it until about 3 hours later, was 5 BI up n suffered another stinker, reminded me of ur call lol DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Funny that as i didnt play cash yesterday, the hand in question took place at roughly tea time on Thursday yet you started the thread at 10.31 on Friday you must have really been steaming!!
  • Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited November 2009
    The thing is OP, you wouldn't be posting this the other 24% of the time when he didnt hit his 6 outs.

Bad beats happen, get over it - and then get over yourself.
  • Options
    edited November 2009

If you guys who are so obsessed with "integrity" "community spirit" etc etc etc actually read my initial posts/(one seems to have gone..) rather than seeing it was DOHHH, being UP FRONT, ..... then starting ur replies before even finishing reading the posts....

You would realise that in my initial post I DID NOT mention my hand. I DID NOT mention anything about a BAD BEAT.

You spent that long reading it and digesting the poker content of the post, that you came to the conclusion that I was bluffing? and bluffing a fish?

The person who made the ridiculous, horrific, or at best hugggeeely optimistic call has taken the post in good spirit, with a pinch of salt, with a smile on his tall face and a ton in his back pocket!

Maybe u shud take a leaf out of his book. Or hers.

DOHH
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Ive thought before ive typed this time! : How have u got me on a bluff? at what point in this post did I saw I was bluffing? (nt aimed at tallboy btw). He had 6 outs. My fault I got my money in ahead with the other bloke drawing to 6 cards for 100 quid was it? Course it was my fault. Thats why I'm the best ;) Knew ud love the post tallboy, I didnt post it until about 3 hours later, was 5 BI up n suffered another stinker, reminded me of ur call lol DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    sorry my bad, i assumed you tried bluffing and he called you down with ace high... in that case ul but i dont understand what the problem is because you should be able to win in the long run.
  • Options
    edited November 2009

The problem, at the time, was the fact this bloke only made the call as he was trying to make me look stupid and prove a point. I'll take a call there everytime if possible.

Was steaming about it at the time but over it now.

Didn't help that he left about 5 minutes later.

I can't stand people being smug, thats my job!

DOHH