You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Boxing - Flintoff

12671267 Member Posts: 936
edited December 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Dawson is EVENS to beat flintoff !  Can't see any other outcome myself.    Printing money betting on Dawson.

P.s   i await egg on my face later.

Comments

• Options
    goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
    edited November 2012
    Its only four 2 minute rounds & this bloke has only had 2 fights himself + has been hand picked by the McGuigans fo the fight. Not enough info to go on imo.

Any reason why you fancy Dawson so much ??
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited November 2012
    Not going to get involved in betting on this one.  The whole set up is just too gimmicky.  I agree Dawson will more than likely win but I think there are much better bets out there.
  • Options
    wilco40wilco40 Member Posts: 119
    edited November 2012
    I cannot believe they would piick a fighter that would beat him. Think how much money is in it for the promoters if Flintoff won? His next fights would generate loads of £££££
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Boxing - Flintoff:
    I cannot believe they would piick a fighter that would beat him. Think how much money is in it for the promoters if Flintoff won? His next fights would generate loads of £££££
    Posted by wilco40
    This ^^^ I wont be putting much on it but hes been hand picked to give Flintoff the win, and as long he doesnt get too excited I think he will
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Boxing - Flintoff:
    Its only four 2 minute rounds & this bloke has only had 2 fights himself + has been hand picked by the McGuigans fo the fight. Not enough info to go on imo. Any reason why you fancy Dawson so much ??
    Posted by goodylad21
    Mainly just got dawson is a boxer !  and freddie has never stepped in a ring .... will be shi**ing himselff.

Also Dawson knocked a guy out in 19 seconds, so isnt exactly going to give freddie time to settle.
    Also freddie is pretty old and like hatton llast week is bigging himself up abit to much for my liking.
  • Options
    Curt360x27Curt360x27 Member Posts: 490
    edited December 2012
    Go on Freddie what a guy!

I think he should defiantly retire though because if he fights someone who can actually land a punch he's in all sorts of trouble.