You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER APP FOR iPHONE & iPAD

BigChapBigChap Member Posts: 21
edited December 2012 in Community Suggestions

Why have we not got an app for the ipnone yet?  If other poker sites can do it why cant Sky?

Just saying.....

Comments

• Options
    ellie20026ellie20026 Member Posts: 20
    edited August 2012
    You know it man there is a sky go app sky bet app sky Vegas app so where is the poker one you can use swifter with the iPad to play on here but it slow cos its going to a USA pourtul so it will lag a bit and you can only use it on wifi not 3g so you can not play on the go so there Is no point  I have not played on here 4 about 6weeks and I'm not till they get one I think sky thinks all of us want to sit in the house playing poker some of us have not got thins to do like get a life and not be stuck in all day try poker stars one you will see what I mean once you play on the iPad with it there is no going back :) latersssssss
  • Options
    kirbsuk83kirbsuk83 Member Posts: 319
    edited August 2012
    reference 3g instead of wifi ...you can use photon web browser on the ipad for playing on the go over 3g but not great quality and only one tab open at a time unlike swifter where you can have multiple games on the go.
    i agree we need an app like the joker stars one  ... its awesome!
  • Options
    ctbnctbn Member Posts: 376
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER APP FOR iPHONE & iPAD:
    reference 3g instead of wifi ...you can use photon web browser on the ipad for playing on the go over 3g but not great quality and only one tab open at a time unlike swifter where you can have multiple games on the go. i agree we need an app like the joker stars one  ... its awesome!
    Posted by kirbsuk83
    +1
  • Options
    bridboy451bridboy451 Member Posts: 35
    edited December 2012
    And , Sky poker has been giving away i pads . Doesnt make sense really lol