You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Time for the smaller guys to get a look in!!!!!

EDKENT123EDKENT123 Member Posts: 416
edited November 2009 in Community Suggestions
very simple a league system for the smaller players

sng's + mtt where the buy-in is less then a few quid, i mean there must be 100's of 60p dym games every evening, but yet us the smaller stake players dont seem to get the rewards,

however i do understand that sky is a business and would rather look after the bigger players (i dont blame u i would), however some sort of league would be good for the little guy..

i mean look at teh league how many of those in the top 100 actually play the smaller tables on a regular basis..

what u reckon sky

Comments

• Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited November 2009
    Good idea Ed, been a thought of mine for a long time. I never play big enough stakes to get anywhere near the league finals each month. Although there are a few people with whom i play often that reach the lower echelons of the league, but they are playing 10-12 hours a day most days. So i suppose it would be possible if we were to grind it out like they do. Unfortunately my life dictates otherwise.
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    dont think lower stakes would qualify you for the league anyway, but perhaps a 5 pound and less league or something like that.
  • Options
    COSMICKENCOSMICKEN Member Posts: 24
    edited November 2009
    so size does matter  its the way you play your stack that counts isnt it
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    thats been asked in the past but nothing come of it  we will have to keep at them  might get some thing
  • Options
    paddytrinipaddytrini Member Posts: 23
    edited November 2009
    Excellent idea. Also having lower stakes leagues would be good for building bankroll so giving good smaller stakes players the opportunity to move up levels. A kind of second and possibly third division league would be useful for that purpose.