You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SORT OUT THE TERRIBLE SOFTWARE

cooooiecooooie Member Posts: 26
edited December 2012 in Community Suggestions
Im sure this has been posted ad infinitum no doubt, but to not even have pop up notification is ridiculous. So many hands ive timed out, makes it impossible to multi table. very very bad. 
I like the player pool however the software is too much of a pain it doesn't warrant the effort.
Tell Murdoch to put his hands in his pockets

Comments

• Options
    scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited November 2012
    If you use the download client and go to options and select auto focus the tables automatically come to the front when it's your turn to act
  • Options
    mattyd86mattyd86 Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2012
    It would appear no-one listens to any of the users on this site. I don't understand why they don't try harder with their product. It should be time to bring it out of 1997 and finally add some of the features that the top sites have been using for years. Who can we go to to make these changes happen?
  • Options
    step7step7 Member Posts: 298
    edited December 2012
    > Who can we go to to make these changes happen?
    Stars?
  • Options
    scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: SORT OUT THE TERRIBLE SOFTWARE:
    It would appear no-one listens to any of the users on this site. I don't understand why they don't try harder with their product. It should be time to bring it out of 1997 and finally add some of the features that the top sites have been using for years. Who can we go to to make these changes happen?
    Posted by mattyd86

It would appear you don't read the other forum threads where all the updates and new software are currently announced.

Had a look at the new stuff in Luton, which is all under Beta ATM very impressed TBH