You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MEYDAN TIPS-Health warning

vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
edited January 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat

Many of you know my sister is part of a syndicate that has horses in Dubai and UK. You will also know from some of my previous posts in this regard that some of the tips I receive have been over optimistic to say the least.

Today they have four runners at Meydan

2.30 I got you Babe 25-1
3.05 Prince shaun 50-1
4.50 Mark to Market 6-1
5.25 Karma Chameleon 5-1

Now I had looked at these entries and fancied the bottom two so was going to have a little bet on those.

Then out of the blue my sister rang me to advise they had four horses running today and the syndicate reckoned they wouold have a good day, especially they strongly fancy PRINcE SHAUN. 
My self I cant see this but some of the syndicate reckon it will pay for their annual trip to Cheltenham. This makes me think it is worth a little tickle with the price it is.

Lets hope they are spot on this time.

Comments

• Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,205
    edited January 2013

Thanks for posting this, health warning is noted, but it's got to be worth a few pennies just in case!

Fingers-crossed for a highly profitable FOUR-TIMER! :)

• Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited January 2013

Urghh wish you had posted theese an hour ago already had my Meydan bets, will leave Mark to Market alone as already had £40 on that race, but will have a fiver each way on the first 2, and a tenner on Karma Chameleon

• Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited January 2013
    scrub that going to have a £1ew L15 on them, if all 4 win ill buy you a car :)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited January 2013

I have only had a 50p e/w L15.....so I will only buy you a pint or two when they all win :)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited January 2013

can someone post a link up to watch/listen to these races?

Cheers.....and GL all.

We should all trust a man of the cloth!   

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2013

Forgot it's my brothers birthday today, wrote this tip down and put it in his card. 

Get me out of jail 1 time, no pressure ;)
  • Options
    5501355013 Member Posts: 336
    edited January 2013
    I have splashed out on a 20p win L15, pays £18,000+ if they all come in so should get some of last nights money back that i lost due to flippin Chelsea.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    What a surprise

As I said they have been over optimistic before, people might remember they were going to win the Lincoln last year with a 50-1 shot and it didnt happen.

Sorry to everybody. Heres the link for anybody who wants to watch how their selections got on

http://www.emiratesracing.com/

I should have stuck with just the two I fancied as at least they came up in a nice little each way double 

Father V
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    videos for last two races not available yet