You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horses for 05/01/2013

wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
edited January 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
Scoop 6

1.35 Chepstow  Megalypos
2.25 Sandown   Royal Boy
2.40 Wincanton Big Fella Thanks
3.00 Sandown    Valco De Touzaine
3.20 Chepstow   Across The Bay
3.40 Sandown     Hey Big Spender

£2 staked

Comments

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited January 2013
    2.20 Cork Terminal 0.69/1
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited January 2013
    135 CHEPSTOW  RUACANA 9/2
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    phew got lucky, glad Swynymor got up ok,

have Ruacana in perms only but good start for them

135 Chepstow  Ruacana 9/2
    225 Sandown   Poet SP
    245 Chepstow  Shotgun Paddy  SP
    300 Sandown   Ifyouletmefinish  SP
    320 Chepstow  Viking Blond 9/1
    340 Sandown   Alfie Spinner  7/2

20 x £1 trebles  15 x £1 4 folds  6 x £1 e/w 5 folds  £1 e/w  accum

hoping poet can score for top man John Francome, why hes been ditched from Ch4's new look coverage is beyond me, hes one of the pannelists ive always preferred

320 Chepstow  Viking Blond  9/1 £20 e/w

Advised antepost @ 7's so glad didnt go rushing in there and just backed this morning, though fully expect money to come and him to go at the 6/1 - 9/2 mark

only single of the day and backed in case perms werent going so well!!! so good start for them, if poet can go in next then perfect start for the 'big sweat'

perms on hotpots Sin Bin, Kentford Grey Lady and Sammys Gone all up in smoke so hopefully better luck with these
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited January 2013
    Good luck Bell

but I have to disagree with you again,

Francome brilliant rider, but come on, the number of mistakes he made every programme calling horses by the wrong name was legendary. Sometimes he didnt even seem to know what course he was at.Also when asked for a tip ,nine times out of ten he gave absolutely no hopers.

Mind you not so sure the new set up is brilliant following last weeks programme
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    any time i heard his tips there were some real corkers thats actually what i thought he was best at hahaha!!!

i know the whole retro things in but the 1980ish looking graphics on the virtual racecard are already giving me a headache after 3 races what on earth was wrong with the old graphics??? got less of a headache with Mr McCrirrick screaming 'FEEEEEMAAAALLLLLEEEEE' and doing his vogue dances while mouthing off the prices

thought Poet would drift from 3/1 buts been backed into 5/2 fav, surely if they believe this is a champion hurdle contender he has to win here and win well. those high opinions plus evidence of going in soft going have swayed it for me, but as ch4 just pointed out, Veloce hardly franked form yday when beaten at odds on.

strongest form by a mile for me is COURT MINSTREL but ground unknown as hopefully Poet can go in