You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horse I fancy strongly Boxing Day

joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
edited January 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
Look @ the 1.25 Kempton. Horse in question is Valmari. Last time out was still going very well, one length in front of DYNASTE, when it fell four out. Yeah I know Dynaste would still have won, but this horse is running off 126. Dynaste is now rated 161, that's 35lb's  difference!!! I've taken the 6/1 with Paddy Power. Surely can't be that price come Boxing Day. 

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited December 2012
    Thnaks mate and well done with Loius
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Horse I fancy strongly Boxing Day:
    Look @ the 1.25 Kempton. Horse in question is Valmari. Last time out was still going very well, one length in front of DYNASTE, when it fell four out. Yeah I know Dynaste would still have won, but this horse is running off 126. Dynaste is now rated 161, that's 35lb's  difference!!! I've taken the 6/1 with Paddy Power. Surely can't be that price come Boxing Day. 
    Posted by joesman1
    Good horse if it learned to jump all the fences
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Horse I fancy strongly Boxing Day:
    In Response to Horse I fancy strongly Boxing Day : Good horse if it learned to jump all the fences
    Posted by vaigret
    Yeah, soz Father V. I'm not going to do my nuts in following it like that flat horse in the summer. But defo still gonna give it another chance, especially if it runs the other way round, as it seemed to hate running right handed. Looked at the VT of its previous run with dynaste again yesterday, it was the only horse still on the bridle apart from dynaste that day. And yesterday well before the same spot (four out) everything was beat out of sight. Also that Pipe horse punted in the last. Twice now that's being cruising to 3 out on desperate going. Watch that one for one of the big h'cps in the spring on better going. Katkeau is its name.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Horse I fancy strongly Boxing Day:
    Posted by joesman1
    Well done mate , finally stood up today to win
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Horse I fancy strongly Boxing Day : Well done mate , finally stood up today to win
    Posted by vaigret
    Yes Father V, tbh I only had a small bet on it @ 5/2. It was a total egg and spoon race today for Mares only. Prob' to get some confidence back.  I'll be more interested in it back in a decent 2 or 2 1/2 mile hcp. Hopefully get a good price. Maybe one of the h'cps @ The Festival come march. 
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Horse I fancy strongly Boxing Day : Well done mate , finally stood up today to win
    Posted by vaigret

Also keep an eye out for that Katkeau Father.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Horse I fancy strongly Boxing Day : Also keep an eye out for that Katkeau Father.
    Posted by joesman1
    Will do