You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

looking for a team

sturgess06sturgess06 Member Posts: 4
edited January 2013 in Team Talk
Would love to join a team seems good fun.All offers welcome

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited January 2013
    I sturgess
    TPT (Team Poker Titans) have a vacancy :) take a peek at our forum thread and let me know.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: looking for a team:
    I sturgess TPT (Team Poker Titans) have a vacancy :) take a peek at our forum thread and let me know.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    great but excuse my ignorance how do i find thread ?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hi Sturgess

The thread is in the "Team Talk" section of the forum and is called.................................

Official TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Here is the link - TPT Thread
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: looking for a team:
    Hi Sturgess The thread is in the "Team Talk" section of the forum and is called................................. Official TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes Here is the link - TPT Thread
    Posted by POKERTREV
    ok trev looked at thread and would be happy to join.
  • Options
    thesandsthesands Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2013
    how do u join these teams and when r the games
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hi Guys

Thank you for your interest in joining Team Poker Titans. here is a little info which you may find useful.

Monday Forum DTD

On Monday Nights we play the Forum DTD where you can win Free Prizes each week and also Monthly prizes. We also run a league against the other forum teams for a bit of fun and banter.

The Monday Forum DTD consists of the following tourneys, which you will find in the lobby on Mondays....

DTD1 (£2.20) Deepstack

DTD2 (£1.10) Deepstack

DTD3 £2.20) NLH

Your best 2 scores from these 2 tourneys count towards the league and the added prizes. You will also have to post your name & team (TPT) in the "Monday Forum DTD thread" in "General Poker Chat" section of the forum each week that you are available to play.

Friday Orfordable League

On Friday Evenings we also run a Monthly League Called the "Friday Orfordable"

Orfordable (£3.30) Deepstack

Again you will have to post your name in the "Friday Orfordable Thread" in General Poker Chat section of the forum at the beginning of each Month. (There is one running tonight)

Non of the above is compulsory, just as and when you are available to play, but hopefully you will find it very enjoyable and return on a regular basis.

Please also post your Tournament Cashes in the TPT thread as FlyingDagg our Vice Captain keeps a running total and does a top Job too I might add.

Ok - Just one more thing

1. We have our very own website & forum as listed below, so please take a look.........it would be nice to see a few more get involved. There is also a "CHATBOX" Facility where some of us have been meeting up and having a chat before the start of the games on Mondays.

web: www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Forum: http://teampokertitans.team-talk.net/

Also if you need any help with anything at all (Including your game) all you have to do is post on the TPT Thread and i'm sure your team mates will help you out.

Pop by and say hello on the TPT Thread "Official TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulation & cashes" and I will updat the team list.

Best Regards

Pokertrev (TPT Captain)