You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Poker tourney tables wont open after registering in freerolls....why is this?

Kujowolf1Kujowolf1 Member Posts: 3
edited January 2013 in Community Help & Advice
I have no pop up blocker so plz dont suggest i check that as that is not the problem

I registered in todays 4 Freezing Freeroll tournaments, however When the games should have been sitting me at a the opening tables, nothing has happened ?

I cant find the table im supposedly on and it simply says the tournament is running, but im not on any tables nor can I find a way to open the tourney to play it despite being registered in it,

Ive been away from Sky poker for quite some time, but last I played you could still play at Sky Poker without needing to download the software, has that changed ?

I would apreciate any reply that can help solve this problem

thx in advance for any help.

Comments

• Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited January 2013
    find what table yer on look through all the tables will take time then load the table
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Poker tourney tables wont open after registering in freerolls....why is this?:
    I have no pop up blocker so plz dont suggest i check that as that is not the problem I registered in todays 4 Freezing Freeroll tournaments, however When the games should have been sitting me at a the opening tables, nothing has happened ? I cant find the table im supposedly on and it simply says the tournament is running, but im not on any tables nor can I find a way to open the tourney to play it despite being registered in it, Ive been away from Sky poker for quite some time, but last I played you could still play at Sky Poker without needing to download the software, has that changed ? I would apreciate any reply that can help solve this problem thx in advance for any help.
    Posted by Kujowolf1
    What browser?
    Have you tried others?
  • Options
    Kujowolf1Kujowolf1 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Poker tourney tables wont open after registering in freerolls....why is this?:
    In Response to Poker tourney tables wont open after registering in freerolls....why is this? : What browser? Have you tried others?
    Posted by belsibub
    Im using Google chrome, but its the same problem with internet explorer,

And the other post above suggesting finding my table im on, and loading that,....Thats part of the problem, I cant even find the table im supposedly seated at, despite it saying I am registered in the tournament lol

this was one of the reasons I stopped playing Sky poker, you shouldn't have these kind of problems, when you register in something be it freeroll or buy in, the tables should automaticly open when the tourney begins,

get the techs to make a better programme lol
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited January 2013
    Could you check something for me by opening a cash table(could use free play cash table if you want) and seeing if it gives you the option to sit but you don't have to sit just to see(this will also check flash is enabled if you can open and see a table)?When you have the table open again you do not need to be seated,click the options tab top left of table and check auto seat and auto focus my tables are ticked and save settings.