You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sort out the RNG so people are not cheated out of money

Wilko1987Wilko1987 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2013 in Community Suggestions
I like sky pokers site although the RNG (Random number generator is a complete joke. The odds are clearly in chip leaders favour every time thats why there is a delay as the river card comes out as the site decides which stupid hand can beet you, for eg i had AA went all in....2,3 he has. Happy days!! u would think... computer generates A4567. Happens to me all the time on this site but not on real poker sites...WHY IS THAT??? UUUMMMMM......

Comments

• Options
    jonjo75jonjo75 Member Posts: 999
    edited February 2013
    They were ahead on the flop so dont get your point about the river card.
  • Options
    step7step7 Member Posts: 298
    edited February 2013
    If the RNG was "sorted out" so AA was never (bad) beat by 23o would it be an RNG?? Getting AA cracked by a dog hand like this is painful but should happen around 13 times for every 100 boards dealt. Want to see it happen in the "real world", try it at home, deal 10 boards out and see AA get cracked by 23off..

Haven't got a deck of cards? Try it here..

I cracked AA with 23o in just 3 deals! Maybe this site needs fixing too?
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited February 2013
    I love the river delay theory, "while it decides", hahahahaha.
    Given the computing power it must be having a right old dilemma to take a second or two. Must be phoning a friend (Vic 20) to see what they'd do.

• Options
    loolololloloololollo Member Posts: 929
    edited February 2013
    a computer can decide the card thats dealt in about 0.00001 seconds so yeah it doesnt exactly pick a card out the deck and if it did it can sill do it before you even notice