You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I am sick of the site just hanging and disconnecting me....

bazbazbazbazbazbaz Member Posts: 51
edited February 2013 in Community Help & Advice
I'm ready to give up with this godforsaken poker site.

someone please tell me how you are supposed to play proper cards on a site that constantly disconnects you?

And then when you try and report it, "live chat" just totally ignore your side of the story.

Well for the record, it's not me. It is you skypoker.  I have a tracer running on my site monitoring the connection and it is perfect.  It is your pathetic servers that lose the connection not me.

I love your proposition skypoker.  But FFS give us a site and servers that are up to the task.

Comments

• Options
    REDARROW61REDARROW61 Member Posts: 443
    edited February 2013
    Deffo a big problem, at least once a day i get disconnected and the number of times you see peoples time bar go Red at your table is many many times a day,
  • Options
    QUICKFEETQUICKFEET Member Posts: 528
    edited February 2013
    Not sure how your tracer works. For me switching from wireless to an ethernet cable solved all my connection problems with SkyPoker. Does your tracer go all the way to your laptop/pc or is it just from your router out?
  • Options
    pilgrim07pilgrim07 Member Posts: 232
    edited February 2013
    I also switched to an ethernet cable and I have had no problems since.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,036
    edited February 2013
    Been playing on here over a year now with a wireless connection - never had any problems
  • Options
    loolololloloololollo Member Posts: 929
    edited February 2013
    i have this every so often 
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2013
    If you have any sort of communication issue and you use wireless then you must always eliminate the wireless before looking elsewhere.

• Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: I am sick of the site just hanging and disconnecting me....:
    If you have any sort of communication issue and you use wireless then you must always e liminate the wireless before looking elsewhere.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Without putting blame on anyone or anything

Can any one explain this one. 

I have 4 tables open. I have connection to 3 and the rest of the internet, but no connection to the other. 

Happened to me a few times. 
  • Options
    daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
    edited February 2013
    i was having same prob with wireless switched to eth cable solved prob i am with sky broadband changed router to sky wireless hub cost 69 pounds this also solved prob
  • Options
    S-KamalotS-Kamalot Member Posts: 20
    edited February 2013
    Having this problem more lately than ever before!
    Ruined my gameplay tonite, lost me a couple of hands on 9.15 deep due to lost connection ?? yet my laptop had full bars on excellent connection ?? Sick of it!