You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky promotions

35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
edited December 2009 in Community Help & Advice
When I first joined sky, I think I must have have checked or unchecked the box that allows sky to contact you with promotions etc

Is there anyway I can undo this???

Comments

• Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    go to my account then pin and preferences unclick promotion button
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: sky promotions:
    go to my account then pin and preferences unclick promotion button
    Posted by Torryladd
    Thank you, strange those because that button wasnt clicked so I should be getting the e-mails
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Just bumping this hoping rich will see it.

I know what you will say mate talk to online support, but they drive me crazyyyyyy
  • Options
    xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited November 2009
    Just bumping this hoping rich will see it. I know what you will say mate talk to online support, but they drive me crazyyyyyy
    Posted by 35suited[/QUOTE

I cant work this one out either, my m8 who plays on sky gets texts messages reminding her when the games r on. Sky has my correct mobile  number (its in my account details), yet I never get.

I  FEEL SO UNLOVED :(
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I get the e-mails but i want text messages

signed

Lisa No Mates
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    i've just had a quick look and can't see a problem. i'm going to have a word with the communications team that deal with this and make sure your address is on the active list.

if you are still not receiving emails in a week or so come back to me and i'll chase this up.

the poker team send emails out every Friday so if you haven't received next friday's email let me know.

one last check - you didn't by any chance click on the 'unsubscribe to mailing list' button in your hotmail did you?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    35 suited - quick update - we've found that you have actually un-subscribed to the mailing list but we're going to try and get this reversed for you.

fallen - i will look into the text issue for you
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    35 suited - quick update - we've found that you have actually un-subscribed to the mailing list but we're going to try and get this reversed for you. fallen - i will look into the text issue for you
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    TY Rich x
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Just bumping this hoping rich will see it. I know what you will say mate talk to online support, but they drive me crazyyyyyy
    Posted by 35suited

this should be all sorted now. big thanks to 'sky_jack' for this. if you see him in the forums make sure you thank him!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: sky promotions : this should be all sorted now. big thanks to 'sky_jack' for this. if you see him in the forums make sure you thank him!
    Posted by Sky_Rich

4 'sky_jack' & 'sky_rich'
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: sky promotions : this should be all sorted now. big thanks to 'sky_jack' for this. if you see him in the forums make sure you thank him!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Cheers for sorting this rich and cheers jack, have no idea how I unsubscribed to these.  Saying that I joined skybet a long time ago way before I found skypoker and the community, I may have clicked it back then.

Thanks for your help

Gareth
  • Options
    kennybadkennybad Member Posts: 777
    edited November 2009
    hi rich just read that sky send e-mails out on friday is that evry friday,as i dont think i get e-mails from sky evry week
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    do you get emails from Sky Poker? if you do then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. if not and you would like them just shout up.
  • Options
    kennybadkennybad Member Posts: 777
    edited November 2009
    mainly get them from skybet but did get one for tko tourny,so maybe will get in future

ty rich
  • Options
    sammybsammyb Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2009
    Could u send me emails from sky poker i always get the sky bet 1s only cheers
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    if you are receiving emails from Sky Bet there will not be a problem with your account/ email address. try playing on the tables from time to time then hopefully you will start to receive emails from Sky Poker.

if you're still having problems just give me a shout.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: sky promotions :
    Just bumping this hoping rich will see it. I know what you will say mate talk to online support, but they drive me crazyyyyyy Posted by 35suited[/QUOTE I cant work this one out either, my m8 who plays on sky gets texts messages reminding her when the games r on. Sky has my correct mobile  number (its in my account details), yet I never get. I  FEEL SO UNLOVED :(
    Posted by xFALLENx
     dont be daft ,

we all love you my angel on here .
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    hi rich, Please take my thanks away from Sky_jack as I still havent had any e-mails, Its been a week now and you said they send them every friday but had nothing yet :(

Did get my first text message reminding me off the tko just no e-mails

Gareth
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    let's see if you get any this Friday. if the answer is still no, i will chase it up.

however please note...if you have blocked yourself or un-subscribed from our emails at any previous time through your email provider there is nothing we can do at our end and it is something you will need to chase up with hotmail, google mail or whoever else you use to send emails.

contacting them and asking them to accept "skypoker@skymail.sky.com" should do the trick.

thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    let's see if you get any this Friday. if the answer is still no, i will chase it up. however please note...if you have blocked yourself or un-subscribed from our emails at any previous time through your email provider there is nothing we can do at our end and it is something you will need to chase up with hotmail, google mail or whoever else you use to send emails. contacting them and asking them to accept " skypoker@skymail.sky.com" should do the trick. thanks
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I've recently changed my e-mail address on my account in the last month or so and i know for sure I havent blocked them with this account mate.  Willsee if I get anything tomorrow and will elt youknow