You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FREEROLL FOR ITEMS?

loolololloloololollo Member Posts: 929
edited March 2013 in Community Suggestions
A monthly freeroll where you can win items, such as sky poker t shirts, hats, shades ect and other poker related items 

thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    JPW33JPW33 Member Posts: 326
    edited January 2013
    In Response to FREEROLL FOR ITEMS?:
    A monthly freeroll where you can win items, such as sky poker t shirts, hats, shades ect and other poker related items  thoughts?
    Posted by loololollo
    +1 to this suggestion. Would be a nice change.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: FREEROLL FOR ITEMS?:
    In Response to FREEROLL FOR ITEMS? : +1 to this suggestion. Would be a nice change.
    Posted by JPW33

thanks
  • Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited February 2013
    In Response to FREEROLL FOR ITEMS?:
    A monthly freeroll where you can win items, such as sky poker t shirts, hats, shades ect and other poker related items  thoughts?
    Posted by loololollo
    i wanna win money no offence but dont want a tshirt lol
  • Options
    FCHDFCHD Member Posts: 3,178
    edited February 2013
    In Response to FREEROLL FOR ITEMS? : i wanna win money no offence but dont want a tshirt lol
    Posted by reeler

There's several a day where you can win (small amounts of) money.
  • Options
    mum26mum26 Member Posts: 12
    edited February 2013
    5000 FREEROLL ON SUN FORTHE RICH MAKE IT FOR ALLCOMERS.....SKY LOOKS AFTER THEIROWN
  • Options
    freshafresha Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    i would add "a monthly tournament with prizes like iphone/ipad/chipset etc" 
    It would be nice :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    i would add "a monthly tournament with prizes like iphone/ipad/chipset etc"  It would be nice :)
    Posted by fresha
    yeah good idea i like this also
  • Options
    rob12345rob12345 Member Posts: 341
    edited March 2013
    i would add "a monthly tournament with prizes like iphone/ipad/chipset etc"  It would be nice :)
    Posted by fresha
    like it
  • Options
    MeloPeteMeloPete Member Posts: 188
    edited March 2013
    Without wanting to get shot down in flames how about a "shop" area where you can spend poker points? I never get enough points to get any C4Ps but as I've been with site for almost 5 years I have a load of poker points

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Without wanting to get shot down in flames how about a "shop" area where you can spend poker points? I never get enough points to get any C4Ps but as I've been with site for almost 5 years I have a load of poker points
    Posted by MeloPete
    good idea and all but i think it will draw away people from using there points on cash freerolls and also it will cost ALOT of points to get something good!
  • Options
    shaun09shaun09 Member Posts: 1,606
    edited March 2013
    Posted by MeloPete
    The only way to use these too good value is when they done the vegas freerolls. Where you could buy into the smaller sats with your poker points. I think they still do it when it comes