You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Can't play multiple tables for crashing

blufme1blufme1 Member Posts: 6
edited March 2013 in Community Suggestions
Is my p.c knackered or something else? I cannot even play two tables at once as one or the other will freeze or slow down, so I'm stuffed for playing multi tables on cash games or any format for the matter;tourney's;sit n go's.
So it's a sad , boring case of 1 table at a time.One plus point is soon read players styles.bluffs and patterns.

How ever I'd really like to know if I can remedy this. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

Comments

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Can't play multiple tables for crashing:
    Is my p.c knackered or something else? I cannot even play two tables at once as one or the other will freeze or slow down, so I'm stuffed for playing multi tables on cash games or any format for the matter;tourney's;sit n go's. So it's a sad , boring case of 1 table at a time.One plus point is soon read players styles.bluffs and patterns. How ever I'd really like to know if I can remedy this. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks
    Posted by blufme1
    i had the same problem, i got someone to come out and look at my computer, needed a new board inside the hardrive. now it works perfect and the computer is as fast as ive ever used, i will stray away form spankwire for the forseable future aswell cos thats allways a help to maintain the health of your computer!!!