You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The new Shuv?

MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
edited March 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat

For those of us who are missing his excellent tips, and are on twitter, follow this guy....

Had a £1 L15 today on his selections. Just won £80.27!...with 3 winners and a NR.

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
    edited March 2013
    Thanks alan

Didnt need him today,

Got another Friday treble off my own back.

Frontier Spirit 5-1
    Promised wings 10-3
    Bennys Mist 11-8

And the good thing was they all had race won jumping the last. Must have won with a combined length of over 50 lengths. Good for the stress levels.  
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    edited March 2013
    In Response to The new Shuv?:
    For those of us who are missing his excellent tips, and are on twitter, follow this guy.... @ GetYourTipsOut Had a £1 L15 today on his selections. Just won £80.27!...with 3 winners and a NR.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Not all of us are twitterers! When you have time perhaps you could post them on here? Nothing like a bit of plagerism to boost or bust our bank rolls! :)
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    edited March 2013
    Also have a website

I think I read that Shuv used them to help make his selections sometimes.
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited March 2013
    Ohhhhhhhh just furkin great, didnt take long for me to get replaced did it lol

Yeah as Dragon says I've used them many times (not for the last month or so tho), there record is pretty impressive, theyve had 4 outta 4 on there lucky 15 quite a few times.

Last year was a great year for them, unless I backed there slections, but you wont go too far wrong following there selections.
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: The new Shuv?:
    Thanks alan Didnt need him today, Got another Friday treble off my own back. Frontier Spirit 5-1 Promised wings 10-3 Bennys Mist 11-8 And the good thing was they all had race won jumping the last. Must have won with a combined length of over 50 lengths. Good for the stress levels.  
    Posted by vaigret
    Wd Father V
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    In Response to The new Shuv?:
    For those of us who are missing his excellent tips, and are on twitter, follow this guy.... @ GetYourTipsOut Had a £1 L15 today on his selections. Just won £80.27!...with 3 winners and a NR.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Wd Alan
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Now the pair of u shout Schwartzel home overnight for me
  • Options
    5501355013 Member Posts: 336
    edited March 2013
    In Response to The new Shuv? : Not all of us are twitterers! When you have time perhaps you could post them on here? Nothing like a bit of plagerism to boost or bust our bank rolls! :)
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    This is what GYTO have gone for today at Southwell:

1.25 Royal Skies EVS NAP
    2.00 Petrol 3/1
    2.35 Flow Chart 5/1 EW IWAC
    3.10 Frontier Fighter 2/1 NB
    3.45 Michael's Nook 11/2
    4.20 Bispham Green 2/7F No Bet
    4.50 Putin 13/2

not sure what IWAC stands for (in with a chance??).
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ohhhhhhhh just furkin great, didnt take long for me to get replaced did it lol Yeah as Dragon says I've used them many times (not for the last month or so tho), there record is pretty impressive, theyve had 4 outta 4 on there lucky 15 quite a few times. Last year was a great year for them, unless I backed there slections, but you wont go too far wrong following there selections.
    Posted by shuv
    Nobody yet nobody can replace you
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    In Response to The new Shuv? : Wd Alan
    Posted by joesman1
    +1 and thanks joesman
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited March 2013
    Ohhhhhhhh just furkin great, didnt take long for me to get replaced did it lol Yeah as Dragon says I've used them many times (not for the last month or so tho), there record is pretty impressive, theyve had 4 outta 4 on there lucky 15 quite a few times. Last year was a great year for them, unless I backed there slections, but you wont go too far wrong following there selections.
    Posted by shuv

Not replaced mate.....just an alternative until you may consider coming back!!. I think you know I am useless on the horses so need some guide line to have a flutter!
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: The new Shuv? : Not replaced mate.....just an alternative until you may consider coming back!!. I think you know I am useless on the horses so need some guide line to have a flutter!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Was only joking mate, as you found out yesterday they are pretty decent so good luck with them :)