You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lincoln 30/3

ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
edited March 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
With the 1st big race now with us, i have had a good look into this race.

low numbers seem to have the edage in this race in the past, so i have wittled the field down to stalls 1-12, and with the going being SOFT, i have further redeuced the field to the 3 selections.

GLOBAL VILLAGE 12/1, last 3 placed efforts have been at ascot winning the 3rd of those, off same mark here as when placed in HERITAGE of a rating 94, the only worry here would be the extra 1f, but was great 3rd to captain berie at 1m and is 1lb better of with that rival today.

JUSTONEFORTHEROAD 12/1, won 3 handicaps last year all in rain soften ground, very well in at weights today too, won of rating 99, today rating is 94, excellent 4th in spring cup (would of won if drawn on right side) back in 2011 from a small braek off, 152 days since last run (won at 1m on soft) .

BANCNUANAHAHEIREANN 33/1, ex jim bolger horse, with only 1 win to name, but twice placed at big odds and last of those was 4th in CAMBRIDGESHIRE at 50/1 (off same mark off 91 today).

hope this helps and i get the winner, gl with all your bets too

Comments