You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Easter Weekend Football bets

Unfortanetly i only had £6 left in by Betfair account but am thinking off lumping onDunfermline to get bt away by Livingston them after they layed 7 first team plyers offf today

They are still 1.44 on the exchanges and has to be the tip of the week for me. If you cn find a better price pls pos
t :
ack (Bet For) Odds Stake Profit
Livingston v Dunfermline
Livingston Match Odds 1.44 £6.30 £2.77
Bit gutted after last week . Did my 3-3,s in the Scottish games and had Morton to win 4-2 which they did . It was in fact Dunfermline and Dumbarton who let me down as it was 3-3 with 4 mins to go and with other games off would have paid around 1k

Comments

• Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited March 2013
    watford swindon brentford and rotherham pays 8 to 1 for a fiver gl all
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    edited March 2013
    Also think a good value bet at EVs is Chelsea away to Southampton

They,re playing well and with Southampton edging further away from relegation zone i,m sure theyd be happy with a point from this one
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited March 2013

£20.00 accumulator

man utd 4/6
    arsenal 1/4
    man city -1 7/10
    chelsea 1/1
    wigan 13/10
    cardiff 5/4
    notts forest 11/10
    burton 4/5

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited March 2013
    S'ton v Chels
    Swans
    v Spurs
    Forest v Brighton
    S'land v Utd over 2.5 goals

= 29/1
  • Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Easter Weekend Football bets:
    S'ton v Chels Swans v Spurs Forest v Brighton S'land v Utd over 2.5 goals = 29/1
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Shhh dont tell hoggers. Objectively though, swansea are not as strong/motivated as earlier in the season could be a draw. 

Will be an emotional day at the emirates, 12 years since rocky's passing, arsenal legend.  

• Options
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Easter Weekend Football bets:
    In Response to Re: Easter Weekend Football bets : Shhh dont tell hoggers. Objectively though, swansea are not as strong/motivated as earlier in the season could be a draw.  Will be an emotional day at the emirates, 12 years since rocky's passing, arsenal legend.  
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Think Arseanl and Chelsea could be a good double with Livingston thrown in as long as the odds haven,t gone to short (obv making it a treble)

As usual i,ll bve doing Scottisj 1st 2nd and 3rd divisions correct score dbls and trebles at 3-3. (Unless a home team is 1-2 or less in which case i,ll do 4-2)
  • Options
    D_LegendD_Legend Member Posts: 335
    edited March 2013
    1. Southampton v ChelseaChelsea @ 11/10
    2. Celta Vigo v Barcelona|FC Barcelona| @ 2/5
    3. Real Zaragoza v Real Madrid|Real Madrid| @ 2/5
    4. Manchester City v NewcastleManchester City @ 2/7
    5. Arsenal v ReadingArsenal @ 1/4
    6. Sunderland v Manchester UtdManchester Utd @ 4/7
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Easter Weekend Football bets:
    Unfortanetly i only had £6 left in by Betfair account but am thinking off lumping onDunfermline to get bt away by Livingston them after they layed 7 first team plyers offf today They are still 1.44 on the exchanges and has to be the tip of the week for me. If you cn find a better price pls pos t : ack (Bet For) Odds Stake Profit Livingston v Dunfermline Livingston Match Odds 1.44 £6.30 £2.77 Bit gutted after last week . Did my 3-3,s in t he Scottish games and had Morton to win 4-2 which they did . It was in fact Dunfermline and Dumbarton who let me down as it was 3-3 with 4 mins to go and with other games off would have paid around 1k
    Posted by anonymous
    Sigh - For the 2nd week running Dunfermline let me down. It wasn,t for anywhere as near this week as last but ity just shows the unpredictability of football. 7 or 9 1st team players laid off, others playing for free and they scrape a draw in the last minute away from home