You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Grand National

mixingace1mixingace1 Member Posts: 8
edited April 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
Hello there, me and my friend are wanting to bet on a horse for tomorrow's Grand National Race, she said to me today, to pick her anyone of the 40 runners.  I was thinking of going with Kate ( SeaBass ) and also thinking of Teaforthree, Kate came 3rd last year and won me £250 so I was thinking about going with her again this year as I really think she'll win this time. 

Any other thought's on this ? 

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,318
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Grand National:
    Hello there, me and my friend are wanting to bet on a horse for tomorrow's Grand National Race, she said to me today, to pick her anyone of the 40 runners.  I was thinking of going with Kate ( SeaBass ) and also thinking of Teaforthree, Kate came 3rd last year and won me £250 so I was thinking about going with her again this year as I really think she'll win this time.  Any other thought's on this ? 
    Posted by mixingace1
    No reason why she cant win it really but carrying more weight than last year and appeared not to last home so personally i wouldnt back it.
    Hope it wins for you