You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Punchestown Festival Day 3

wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
edited April 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
3.40 Marito sp
4.15 Harpsy Cord
4.50 Arabella Boy 5/1
5.30 Solwhit 11/8
6.05 Call Rog
6.40 Arvika Legeonniere 5/1
7.15 Upsie
7.45 Captain Cutter

Comments

• Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited April 2013
    ground apparently on heavier side of soft, could bring Reve De Sivola right into play in the big one, but am likely to sidestep on the side of caution and just enjoy what is sure to be a magnificent race. 

Was close to picking Harpsy Cord in the 415 and should go close but PASS THE HAT is too well handicapped to ignore and proven in heavy going, KLEPHT was behind him lto and franked form somewhat yesterday so the selection who was well backed that day is confident selection off low weight to break his duck over bigger obstacles. 

Backed ARABELLA BOY in March but his figures dont read so well when 'Good' is in goin g description, but all wins on soft and heavy and expect the beaten favourite to bounce right back over winning course. Outlaw Pete and Long Strand to chase selection home. 

A hot novice chase contest and BENEFFICIENT can not be opposed after slamming Dynaste over extended trip lto. In heavy ground his ability to last the extra half mile in his favour and winning form on heavy a big plus. Dangers everywhere but none, other that Avrika Leigonairre , are as fresh. 

Nothing extraordinary about any of the selctions but in every festival theres a safe day for the favourites and todays the day for Punchestown!!! 

415 PASS THE HAT  9/2
    450 ARABELLA BOY 9/2
    640 BENEFFICIENT 4/1

£5 TRIXIE 
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited April 2013

3.40 - maltmaster 4/1 - £10.00 win

4.15 - twinlight 7/1 - £10.00 win

4.50 - arabella boy 7/2 - £20.00 win

5.30 - solwhit 6/4 - £120.00 win

6.05 - followmeuptocarlow 10/1 - £10.00 win

6.40 - arvika ligeonniere 5/1 - £20.00 win

7.15 - upsie 4/5 - £50.00 win

7/45 - kolaphos 12/1 - £10.00 E/W
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    why i put malt master in the placer rather than marito ill never know : ( 
  • Options
    moonooomoonooo Member Posts: 554
    edited April 2013
    Quevega looks a massive price to me! Nearly 15/8 now...Unbeaten in 4years! But the last horse to beat her was Solwhit lol..Still staying with the wonder mare today
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    in receipt of 7 lbs she must go close to reversing that previous form which was over shorter , sharper trip 
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    followmeuptocarlow, what the **** happend there, jumps the last and is pulling away then totally goes dead half way up the run in!!!
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Punchestown Festival Day 3:
    Quevega looks a massive price to me! Nearly 15/8 now...Unbeaten in 4years! But the last horse to beat her was Solwhit lol..Still staying with the wonder mare today
    Posted by moonooo
    6-4 without Solwhit was an even better bet
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    followmeuptocarlow, what the **** happend there, jumps the last and is pulling away then totally goes dead half way up the run in!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Wouldnt have beleived it if I hadnt have seen it with my own eyes.

Ok I know he only just held on but Big Shu was a gift at 9-2. Cheltenham form well franked. 
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited April 2013
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Missed racing and forgot to record it. What's this all about Rocks??
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Punchestown Festival Day 3 : Missed racing and forgot to record it. What's this all about Rocks??
    Posted by joesman1
    Arghh.... Now I know, that was the only race I've seen today. Did really well to win as it made a right horlicks of one of the banks and nearly fell. Think it used up all it's energy when he pushed it clear 1/2 mile out. 
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Punchestown Festival Day 3 : Arghh.... Now I know, that was the only race I've seen today. Did really well to win as it made a right horlicks of one of the banks and nearly fell. Think it used up all it's energy when he pushed it clear 1/2 mile out. 
    Posted by joesman1
    no im on about followmetocarlow, i backed it at 10/1, it jumped the last and went about 6 lengths clear, then with about 200 yards to go it gave up, i wouldthink it would have been 1/20 in running when it jumped the last.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Punchestown Festival Day 3 : 6-4 without Solwhit was an even better bet
    Posted by vaigret
    ok just realised big rule 4