You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

priced to big

THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
edited May 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
burton albion are 6/4 at home for the 2nd leg of there play off game tommorow against bradford, they won the first leg 3-2 away and burtons away record is not so good, at home how ever they are a different side and have one of the best home records in the league, quite possibly the best. 

£200 burton 6/4
fill your boots

Comments

• Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,791
    edited May 2013
    In Response to priced to big:
    burton albion are 6/4 at home for the 2nd leg of there play off game tommorow against bradford, they won the first leg 3-2 away and burtons away record is not so good, at home how ever they are a different side and have one of the best home records in the league, quite possibly the best.  £200 burton 6/4 fill your boots
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Woooops. I was sceptical when looking at the prices because as u say, looking at the stats, burton shoulda been clear favs but some bookies had bradford as favs!?? Maybe there were injuries/suspensions for burton??
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: priced to big:
    In Response to priced to big : Woooops. I was sceptical when looking at the prices because as u say, looking at the stats, burton shoulda been clear favs but some bookies had bradford as favs!?? Maybe there were injuries/suspensions for burton??
    Posted by goldnballz
    just shows what i no, lol, football is a funny game!!!