You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New Player freeroll on the 10th May

biggapcbiggapc Member Posts: 4
edited May 2013 in Community Help & Advice
Hi can you help please, I joined Sky Poker at the end of March and played for fun and used my £10 worth of tokens, in April I started to play cash and was led to believe I would be eligible for the £10,000 new player freeroll the following month ie May. Upon trying to register it tells me I am not eligible or to see the site for more details! what site? where do I look? I would love to play in the Tournament!! please help or advise me who I could speak to. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited May 2013
    contact customer care. you will find out how in your account section, theres a bit at the bottom of the main page of your account that says "contact us" funny enough.

customer care will tell you exactly but my thinking is if you used your tokens you were taking part in real money games in march even tho you hadnt paid money directly, meaning you would have been eligable for the freeroll in april. thats just my thinking when you said it wont let you in this month but only one way to find out for sure
  • Options
    biggapcbiggapc Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: New Player freeroll on the 10th May:
    contact customer care. you will find out how in your account section, theres a bit at the bottom of the main page of your account that says "contact us" funny enough. customer care will tell you exactly but my thinking is if you used your tokens you were taking part in real money games in march even tho you hadnt paid money directly, meaning you would have been eligable for the freeroll in april. thats just my thinking when you said it wont let you in this month but only one way to find out for sure
    Posted by TINTIN
    Thanks for your advice TINTIN I am now sorted
  • Options
    basilcatbasilcat Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Says open to all but Password required Where do I get this Password please
  • Options
    CHOCYCHARCHOCYCHAR Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    any 1 know the password then ???