You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NEW EVERTON MANAGER

BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
edited May 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
was gonna duck out of putting this up but the word in ireland has been so strong the past fortnight regarding a certain NEIL LENNON having already secured the job and the fact hes still a backable price i guessed i mite as well share the info. hes reportedly got a house sorted on merseyside already and the only delay is letting him see out this afternoons Scottish Cup Final with the greatest club in the world before off to pastures new. 

this kind of makes sense as thats been the word from the get go and theres still no appoinmtent been made. various sources but main one is my mates source who talked him step by step through Brendan Rodgers' Liverpool appointment last summer and my mate had a very large wager on this, hes been given the same info from that source this time around. 

im usually not one for spreading hearsay but the words out there from various avenues and although i would never say fill your boots or put your mortgage on it, at the prices (7/1) its surely worth a cheeky score note 

Comments

• Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited May 2013
    Worth a tenner @ 7/1. Cheers mate
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited May 2013
    Lol Neil Lennon managing in the premiership is pure lol. 
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited May 2013
    il have a score on it myself although i did get my fingers burned when my mate once foned me and told me he had been working with someone who was friends with harry redknapps soliciter and that he was 100% going to be the next chelsea manager, £500 was well and truly burned so il take a sencible approach with this one.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: NEW EVERTON MANAGER:
    il have a score on it myself although i did get my fingers burned when my mate once foned me and told me he had been working with someone who was friends with harry redknapps soliciter and that he was 100% going to be the next chelsea manager, £500 was well and truly burned so il take a sencible approach with this one.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    £450 then?
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: NEW EVERTON MANAGER:
    In Response to Re: NEW EVERTON MANAGER : £450 then?
    Posted by splashies
    £449 :-)
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited May 2013
    lol just the 449.99 will do for ya! my mate who heard about rodgers had a grand on it, albeit at 11/8 but he was told it was a done deal and so it turned out to be. hes more money than sense but sure. heard off at least 4 different people directly who wouldnt mingle and although it wouldnt be fair to disclose the source it maybe just maybe (all 4 acocunts) revolved around a certain irishman already working on merseyside advising Mr Lennon of the best places to live, i too am a bit shakey when it comes to hearsay but probs speaks volumes that ladbrokes is the most used bookies up in the north of ireland and boylesports probs the second biggest in down south and they go shortest 7/2 at time i wrote this earlier while majority were still approx 5 or 6/1 mark and speak highly of the 'rumours' going on over in irleand. just guessed they wouldnt be as strong over the water so thought id post it up. ive only had a cheeky score on myself, talked myself out of a couple of ton which has been goosed elsewhere anyway , theres people who dont punt and ive been told they have money ranging from 100 to 200 quid on it 
  • Options
    samboram45samboram45 Member Posts: 232
    edited May 2013
    not looking good :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    18's now :(
  • Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited May 2013
    roberto martinez now 7 to 2 on
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited May 2013
    Martinez is off for an interview today. Porto manager is also still in line but apparently Bill Kenwright sees his lack of full English as a problem. Understandable i guess. 

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Lennon shortening again. Betvictor, who I got 7's with originally, are now as low as 4/1.

14's still out there though.