You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horses for 31/5/13

wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
edited May 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
4.00 Epsom   Secret Gesture 5/2  £25 win
                        Liber Nauticus 10/3 £20 win
                        The Lark 18/1  £3 e/w

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    6.20 Bath Roanne £5 e/w
  • Options
    mickgil75mickgil75 Member Posts: 328
    edited May 2013
                           I,D say Banoffee with kieran fallon will go close in the oaks
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    1.45 Catterick  Lord Clyde
    1.35 Epson       Ultrasonic
    4.45                  Here Comes When
    5.20                  Love Magic
    7.45 Goodwood Silken Express

10x e/w trebles
    e/w Acca
    Win Singles
  • Options
    DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
    edited May 2013
    Beatrice Aurora is becoming an enigma.
    a mile is too sharp and she doesn't quite get 12 furlongs.
    She does her best work at 1m and 1/2 furlong

Frankie had her too far behind in Turkey by the time she made her move the winner had flown
    Then in Ireland she injured herself and broke down.
    The very attractive young lady who rode her on the gallops was class and also schooled Times Up.

If we can take on trust she's fully recovered from her ailments, is fit and with the significant booking of Kieron Fallon.
    (Love him or hate him he's strong in a finish and his timing is perfection!)

I think Beatrice has a terrific chance in the first race at Epsom.

My only resevations are her injuries and that she normally takes a race to hit top form but you can't take away she is the class filly in the field and has her ideal distance and conditions!

I hope and pray she runs her race and wins at a canter.
    If only to recoup some of the many polos she's cost me when trained by John Dunlop
  • Options
    SJspanky1SJspanky1 Member Posts: 620
    edited May 2013
    Today's Epsom  e/w Lucky15,

2.10. Area Fifty One
    2.45. Producer
    3.20. Hi There
    4.00. Banoffie

Good luck everyone

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited May 2013
    1.35 THISTLE BIRD 9/2
    2.10 PILGRIMS REST 13/2
    2.45 PRODUCER 4/1
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited May 2013
    3.20 MAVERICK 8/1
    4.00 BANOFEE 9/1
  • Options
    DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for 31/5/13:
    Beatrice Aurora is becoming an enigma. a mile is too sharp and she doesn't quite get 12 furlongs. She does her best work at 1m and 1/2 furlong Frankie had her too far behind in Turkey by the time she made her move the winner had flown Then in Ireland she injured herself and broke down. The very attractive young lady who rode her on the gallops was class and also schooled Times Up. If we can take on trust she's fully recovered from her ailments, is fit and with the significant booking of Kieron Fallon. (Love him or hate him he's strong in a finish and his timing is perfection!) I think Beatrice has a terrific chance in the first race at Epsom. My only resevations are her injuries and that she normally takes a race to hit top form but you can't take away she is the class filly in the field and has her ideal distance and conditions! I hope and pray she runs her race and wins at a canter. If only to recoup some of the many polos she's cost me when trained by John Dunlop
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    I'm gutted!!!!!
    If i'd have known Frankie had jocked of Fallon It wouldn't have got a penny from me!
    Beatrice is a class horse!!!!
    Today Frankie turned her into a donkey!!!!!
    I'm sorry for putting the post up but when I saw Fallon as the jockey in the decs I honestly thought this would be her race