You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Derby tips

ommomm Member Posts: 444
edited June 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
It's worth having a look at Neil Channing's Betting emporium website, gives a full breakdown of why he is tipping a 100-1 shot in the Derby.

Comments

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Derby tips:
    It's worth having a look at Neil Channing's Betting emporium website, gives a full breakdown of why he is tipping a 100-1 shot in the Derby. www.bettingemporium.com
    Posted by omm
    if i was going to listen to any poker players horse racing tips i would have a look at dave ulliott aka the devilfishes twitter account, often posts tips on there which have had a bit of success but when the horse loses he allways has an excuse a bit like when he gets owned on the poker table its usually the dealers fault or the other players fault.

if dawn approach dosent win the derby 2moz id be very suprised, the only group 1 winner in the race, short priced at 11/8 but i love a good fav to lump on.
  • Options
    ommomm Member Posts: 444
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Derby tips:
    In Response to Derby tips : if i was going to listen to any poker players horse racing tips i would have a look at dave ulliott aka the devilfishes twitter account, often posts tips on there which have had a bit of success but when the horse loses he allways has an excuse a bit like when he gets owned on the poker table its usually the dealers fault or the other players fault. if dawn approach dosent win the derby 2moz id be very suprised, the only group 1 winner in the race, short priced at 11/8 but i love a good fav to lump on.
    Posted by THEROCK573

Totally agree, Dave does quite well with hit twitter tips and I make sure when I do them I don't put the house on!! But taking Dawn approach out as the only worry is if she gets the distance it makes 2nd/3rd place at 1/4 odds for effectively an 11 runner race is quite an attractive offer, the difference with Neil's tips are the full explanation he gives on each horse as to why it will or will not do well. Then u can decide whether they are worth doing. 

Just a note: Neil twitted last night that Ladbrokes took his £300 e/w on Mirsaale at 100/1. Now it may or may not have a chance but surely it's worth a £1e/w just to have an interest also it wouldn't be a first, I'm sure 100/1 shots have won big races before ;-). 

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Derby tips:
    In Response to Re: Derby tips : Totally agree, Dave does quite well with hit twitter tips and I make sure when I do them I don't put the house on!! But taking Dawn approach out as the only worry is if she gets the distance it makes 2nd/3rd place at 1/4 odds for effectively an 11 runner race is quite an attractive offer, the difference with Neil's tips are the full explanation he gives on each horse as to why it will or will not do well. Then u can decide whether they are worth doing.  Just a note: Neil twitted last night that Ladbrokes took his £300 e/w on Mirsaale at 100/1. Now it may or may not have a chance but surely it's worth a £1e/w just to have an interest also it wouldn't be a first, I'm sure 100/1 shots have won big races before ;-). 
    Posted by omm
    ha, good luck
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited June 2013
    Mick Fitz talking up the same one on Ch.4 today, managed to get 2.50 ew @ 80s, no smoke without fire???

:D

gl us.