You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky poker sortware does not work?

ANDYBEEANDYBEE Member Posts: 39
edited December 2009 in Community Help & Advice
im looking for a reponce from the sky tech team

i have been told that the sky poker tv sofware it is impossible to show a 10 seater table and that it has been posted many times on the forum ....as im new i cant see these threads

im not asking why you dont show 10 seaters im just asking if you can confirm that the sky software just cant show 10 seater tables due to a tech fault.

i find it strange as at one point you tried to change your main torneys to 10 seater a while back .... what were you going to do if you could not show your main torneys on tv

can someone please answer my question

andy bee

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Sky poker sortware does not work?:
    im looking for a reponce from the sky tech team i have been told that the sky poker tv sofware it is impossible to show a 10 seater table and that it has been posted many times on the forum ....as im new i cant see these threads im not asking why you dont show 10 seaters im just asking if you can confirm that the sky software just cant show 10 seater tables due to a tech fault. i find it strange as at one point you tried to change your main torneys to 10 seater a while back .... what were you going to do if you could not show your main torneys on tv can someone please answer my question andy bee
    Posted by ANDYBEE
    I dont think they were changing their main tournies to 10 seater i believe it was all the deepstacks which are not televised. I myself have watched 10 seater on tv and i much prefer the 6 seater tv format
  • Options
    GavinxxxxGavinxxxx Member Posts: 559
    edited December 2009
    nice attitude there mate.... im sure the team can't wait to respond to you.
  • Options
    chelschels Member Posts: 149
    edited December 2009
    10 seaters are poor, i prefer the 6 seaters
  • Options
    ANDYBEEANDYBEE Member Posts: 39
    edited December 2009
    so when i post im looking for an answer from the tech department ........ are u 2 undercover tech reps from sky?

10 tables are poor ??? i prefer 6 tables ????

lots of facts ....info .... evedence ......

my next email might be to BMW service department ..... but if i do write to the service department of BMW both of you can contact me about your volvo facts and your 2 CV you like better than a rolls roce .... but what has that got to do with my question

im sure both of you can answer

andy bee
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky poker sortware does not work?:
    so when i post im looking for an answer from the tech department ........ are u 2 undercover tech reps from sky? 10 tables are poor ??? i prefer 6 tables ???? lots of facts ....info .... evedence ...... my next email might be to BMW service department ..... but if i do write to the service department of BMW both of you can contact me about your volvo facts and your 2 CV you like better than a rolls roce .... but what has that got to do with my question im sure both of you can answer andy bee
    Posted by ANDYBEE
    Here is an answer.  WHO CARES
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited December 2009
    andy bee has buzzed off ;-)
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited December 2009
    I wish he would 'buzz' off. Asking a question on a public forum for anyone to answer and then taking that attitude with the replies given! If you wanted only the tech team to answer contact them directly...