You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

ANOTHER strong dog fancy for tomorrow's meeting at Swindon

joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
edited July 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
That's if anyone is still interested after last weeks scoop.......

Comments

• Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited June 2013
    Yeeeeeeeeees please
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    lol Mr Splashies.... U like me, must live on here.... Well..... If u go back to last weeks tip, look at the race result, re-read my comments about the race, u MIGHT just be able to work it out if u look at Swindons card for tomorrow's meeting...... Or I could just tell u it and save u the trouble lol.....
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Or if u could predict the future u would see it straight away......
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Do you think I'm some kind of mind reader? :p
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    RESULTHide all comments in runningHide all pedigrees
    POSITIONDOGSPSECTIMEDISTTRAINER 1stSelkirk Bash9/4F2.4429.54 G Hepden bk B Boherduff Light-Memphis May10 (Ssn 4Mar13)wide, always led 2ndPsychic Psyche11/42.5329.54shdR Jones be B Hondo Black-Handy Princess Oct11wide, crowded first, ran onhttp://ui.racingpost.com/release/v49/img/borders/hor-gray.49.0.gif'); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; line-height: 0; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; margin: 0px"> 
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Not a mind reader.... But a Psychic!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Ok to put some flesh on the bones. I feel the form from last weeks A7 race is very strong for the grade. The time was above average, more like an A6 time. The dog I fancy tomorrow (Psychic Psyche) took a hefty bump at the 1st bend and shrugged it off. Once a dog loses its momentum it takes a while for it to build it back up. So it's run /time DEFO needs upgrading.

The make up of the race tomorrow so also good. Traps 1,2 and 3 are all slowish to the bend and have similar splits so I see crowding on the inside. Trap 4 will be away and gone. Mine in trap 5 will have plenty of room to manoeuvre its self a decent position rounding the 1st 2 bends as the 6 is a wide tracking dog. 

So if I've read the race correctly, and with a bit of luck, Pyschic Pysche in trap 5 will head down the back straight in 2nd/3rd position and be chasing the 4 dog. Taking up the lead rounding the last bend. Let's see..... It's the 2.37 Swindon tomorrow for anyone with free time. 

Let me be clear, I don't fancy it as strongly as last weeks, that was a 5 * Nap..... This is more of a 2 or 3 * one. (When I did the dog betting for a living, I'd base my bet size on the strength of the * Nap, 5 being the strongest).
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited June 2013
    So would you recommend T5-4 rev.f/c ?

What time is the race?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: ANOTHER strong dog fancy for tomorrow's meeting at Swindon:
    So would you recommend T5-4 rev.f/c ? What time is the race?
    Posted by wynne1938
    Ive put it in bold for u Mr Wynne. 2.37 Swindon. The r/f'cast is being a tad too hopeful. I'd be happy with 5/2 or similar for just the win. But go for it as an added bonus, min stake, might just be your day.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    What sort of time do you think prices will be up? Can only see SP price atm.
  • Options
    ommomm Member Posts: 444
    edited July 2013
    Ok to put some flesh on the bones. I feel the form from last weeks A7 race is very strong for the grade. The time was above average, more like an A6 time. The dog I fancy tomorrow (Psychic Psyche) took a hefty bump at the 1st bend and shrugged it off. Once a dog loses its momentum it takes a while for it to build it back up. So it's run /time DEFO needs upgrading. The make up of the race tomorrow so also good. Traps 1,2 and 3 are all slowish to the bend and have similar splits so I see crowding on the inside. Trap 4 will be away and gone. Mine in trap 5 will have plenty of room to manoeuvre its self a decent position rounding the 1st 2 bends as the 6 is a wide tracking dog.  So if I've read the race correctly, and with a bit of luck, Pyschic Pysche in trap 5 will head down the back straight in 2nd/3rd position and be chasing the 4 dog. Taking up the lead rounding the last bend. Let's see..... I t's the 2.37 Swindon tomorrow for anyone with free time.  Let me be clear, I don't fancy it as strongly as last weeks, that was a 5 * Nap..... This is more of a 2 or 3 * one. (When I did the dog betting for a living, I'd base my bet size on the strength of the * Nap, 5 being the strongest).
    Posted by joesman1
    I missed last weeks because I wanted a price rather than the sp, then completely forgot!!!! To be safe I've just gone with the sp, good luck joesman. 
  • Options
    5501355013 Member Posts: 336
    edited July 2013
    Its is 5/4 (fav) on Betfair at the minute.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    There will be NO prices til 5 mins before the race. There is VERY little money on betfair for BAGS meetings. But do us a favour lads, DON'T take any price on betfair early doors, because the bookies WILL look before pricing up to see if there's been any activity. 
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Sigh, its my fault for getting on board this time.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    There will be NO prices til 5 mins before the race. There is VERY little money on betfair for BAGS meetings. But do us a favour lads, DON'T take any price on betfair early doors, because the bookies WILL look before pricing up to see if there's been any activity. 
    Posted by joesman1
    I went out for a liquid lunch and forgot about it. Even if i had put a bet on i still would be up after last weeks tip.
    Point taken about your quote above, you learn summit every day.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Ok to put some flesh on the bones. I feel the form from last weeks A7 race is very strong for the grade. The time was above average, more like an A6 time. The dog I fancy tomorrow (Psychic Psyche) took a hefty bump at the 1st bend and shrugged it off. Once a dog loses its momentum it takes a while for it to build it back up. So it's run /time DEFO needs upgrading. The make up of the race tomorrow so also good. Traps 1,2 and 3 are all slowish to the bend and have similar splits so I see crowding on the inside. Trap 4 will be away and gone. Mine in trap 5 will have plenty of room to manoeuvre its self a decent position rounding the 1st 2 bends as the 6 is a wide tracking dog.  So if I've read the race correctly, and with a bit of luck, Pyschic Pysche in trap 5 will head down the back straight in 2nd/3rd position and be chasing the 4 dog. Taking up the lead rounding the last bend. Let's see..... I t's the 2.37 Swindon tomorrow for anyone with free time.  Let me be clear, I don't fancy it as strongly as last weeks, that was a 5 * Nap..... This is more of a 2 or 3 * one. (When I did the dog betting for a living, I'd base my bet size on the strength of the * Nap, 5 being the strongest).
    Posted by joesman1
    You were certainly right about Trap4 ,it won!
    What happened to T5?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Sorry lads... Trap 4 read the script and pinged out... The 5 fell out, lost 2-3 lengths, started making inroads at the 1st bend, but ran straight up the backside of the 6 dog. Race over!!! The only good thing was it was well beaten, so might inflate its price for its next outing, prob' next Monday. As for the 4 dog, nothing got anywhere near it. 
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    No need to apologise from here for sure.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Sorry lads... Trap 4 read the script and pinged out... The 5 fell out, lost 2-3 lengths, started making inroads at the 1st bend, but ran straight up the backside of the 6 dog. Race over!!! The only good thing was it was well beaten, so might inflate its price for its next outing, prob' next Monday. As for the 4 dog, nothing got anywhere near it. 
    Posted by joesman1
    Good points!