You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tokens from satellites??

0tt3r0tt3r Member Posts: 9
edited July 2013 in Community Suggestions
Hi all, fairly new to sky poker but had some success in recent days and am enjoying playing a bit here rather than the usual pokerstars/ full tilt.

Recently the satellites to bounty hunters and SPTNottingham have taken my fancy however I was wondering whether any improvement could be made towards unregistration from the target tournament to instead play at a later date??

I'm often free during the day, so could take advantage of satellites however am then busy with work or such
that evening, making entering pointless. However if if tournament tokens were given as prizes this would make registration to a more convinient event possible where daytime satellite play is not an option.

Also another point to make is that if for example I entered two SPTNottingham QF satellites and win a seat to the QF in both, I only win one entry, rather than tournament tokens or some form of other compensation for the second seat.

Are these issues something the people upstairs could look at improving??

Cheers, 0tt3r!

Comments

• Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited June 2013
    Hi,

Thanks for the post. I can understand where you're coming from but implementing the token idea would be extremely difficult. If you win a seat in a tournament and you are then unable to play, if you contact customer care we can usually arrange to enter you into the same tournament on a more convenient day.

Regards
    Lee
  • Options
    ctbnctbn Member Posts: 376
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Tokens from satellites??:
    Hi, Thanks for the post. I can understand where you're coming from but implementing the token idea would be extremely difficult. If you win a seat in a tournament and you are then unable to play, if you contact customer care we can usually arrange to enter you into the same tournament on a more convenient day. Regards Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    if your saying contact cc, and they will move you to another day
    , why not just bring in the token system saves all the phone calls lee.