You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky poker software

sighcallsighcall Member Posts: 494
edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
Me and SJSpanky were ahving a chat about how ugly the new software is and how we prefer old software. Anyone agree?

I like new features and the idea of less lag and gliteches but its horrible to use.

Yet another sky forum moan thread i know. yawn.

however i really hope that it isnt here to stay permantley. 

Comments

• Options
    SJspanky1SJspanky1 Member Posts: 620
    edited July 2013

As much as I try to make myself like it, I just can't!!

So much easier to follow the action when multi-tabling in the current style mini-view...any chance of retaining the option to use it when new software goes live??

In Response to sky poker software:
    Me and SJSpanky were ahving a chat about how ugly the new software is and how we prefer old software. Anyone agree? I like new features and the idea of less lag and gliteches but its horrible to use. Yet another sky forum moan thread i know.  yawn. however i really hope that it isnt here to stay permantley. 
    Posted by sighcall
  • Options
    SmitalosSmitalos Member Posts: 536
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: sky poker software:
    As much as I try to make myself like it, I just can't!! So much easier to follow the action when multi-tabling in the current style mini-view...any chance of retaining the option to use it when new software goes live?? In Response to sky poker software :
    Posted by SJspanky1
    This.
  • Options
    ajmiltonajmilton Member Posts: 1,458
    edited July 2013
    ummmm i'm i missing something software looks and plays the same as always?

• Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited July 2013
    i agree with whats been said so far. current mini view wins

cba going into too much detail at the minute but i don't think the new software will be the dogs doo dah's that some think it will be
  • Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited July 2013
    ummmm i'm i missing something software looks and plays the same as always?
    Posted by ajmilton
    some are beta testing the new software atm
  • Options
    AJ_RocketsAJ_Rockets Member Posts: 66
    edited July 2013

I quite like this one. I thought the last few have been quite poor with some basic issues but found the one tonight quite easy to use. That may change after a few sessions but my first thoughts are only positive at the minute.

• Options
    sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited July 2013
    As much as I try to make myself like it, I just can't!! So much easier to follow the action when multi-tabling in the current style mini-view...any chance of retaining the option to use it when new software goes live?? In Response to sky poker software :
    Posted by SJspanky1

+2

...i dont wanna lose the Hot-o-Meter
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited July 2013
    Sky Poker forum, 2010 - "When do we get the new software? Sky say it'll be soon."

Sky Poker forum, 2011 - "When do we get the new software? Sky said it would be soon!"

Sky Poker forum, 2012 - "Seriously! When do we get the new software? How long can it take? Sort it out, Sky!"

Sky Poker forum, 2013 - "We want the old software."

• Options
    STRATHX328STRATHX328 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    I agree with majority dont like it either

• Options
    sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited July 2013
    Sky Poker forum, 2010 - "When do we get the new software? Sky say it'll be soon." Sky Poker forum, 2011 - "When do we get the new software? Sky said it would be soon!" Sky Poker forum, 2012 - "Seriously! When do we get the new software? How long can it take? Sort it out, Sky!" Sky Poker forum, 2013 - "We want the old software."
    Posted by NoseyBonk

no doubt when its gets full released i will eventually make the transition to the new software, (i admit it does look better) but as with all major change, people, to begin with dont initially like it