You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

CAN'T PLAY TOURNAMENTS?

DANDYDON87DANDYDON87 Member Posts: 42
edited July 2013 in Community Help & Advice
I registered for a tournament earlier and I got an connection error.

"Please be advised that you already have this table open"

I've wasted about an hour and a half now about £7. Signing in and out of the download client, signing in on the website itself. Resetting my cookies, clearing the cache. Uninstalling the download client, reinstalling the client, etc. etc. I can still register for tournaments, but I can't play in them. For some reason, I can still load and play cash games and I can still load tournament tables and observe.

Help!?

Comments

• Options
    98765435359876543535 Member Posts: 20
    edited July 2013
    .........................robbiNG DIRTY CUN TS, ANY CU NT PLAYING ON HERE WILL JUST GET ROBBED BY THE DIRTY ROBBING SHI TTE CUN TING SKY POKER ROBBING DIRTY BAS-TARDS, SKY U CAN ROT IN FU CK ING ****, U SH-IT DIRTY ROBBING DIRTY CU NTS
  • Options
    bludreid11bludreid11 Member Posts: 490
    edited July 2013
    In Response to CAN'T PLAY TOURNAMENTS?:
    I registered for a tournament earlier and I got an connection error. "Please be advised that you already have this table open" I've wasted about an hour and a half now about £7. Signing in and out of the download client, signing in on the website itself. Resetting my cookies, clearing the cache. Uninstalling the download client, reinstalling the client, etc. etc. I can still register for tournaments, but I can't play in them. For some reason, I can still load and play cash games and I can still load tournament tables and observe. Help!?
    Posted by DANDYDON87
    IF YOUR USING GOOGLE CHROME, THATS THE PROBLEM.
    change to internet explorer or firefox that should fix it