You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

donksville

phillfy63phillfy63 Member Posts: 9
edited July 2013 in Brags, Beats and Variance
Had eneough of this site. never since i started playing poker have i ever seen such rubbish bad beats its every time. giving up on this site going to full tilt.. best of look sky you rip off merchants. sorry i can,t blow smoke for your site
but you diabolical.

Comments

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited July 2013
    *luck.
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited July 2013
    if you cant win on sky then your doomed, good luck going to full tilt were the standards significantly higher.
  • Options
    legslipperlegslipper Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2013
    I hear facebook have a poker app maybe you should try that?

In Response to donksville:
    Had eneough of this site. never since i started playing poker have i ever seen such rubbish bad beats its every time. giving up on this site going to full tilt.. best of look sky you rip off merchants. sorry i can,t blow smoke for your site but you diabolical.
    Posted by phillfy63
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: donksville:
    I hear facebook have a poker app maybe you should try that? In Response to donksville :
    Posted by legslipper
    Standard, Thats what i,m talking about.   facebook very funny.
  • Options
    Batkin88Batkin88 Member Posts: 1,682
    edited July 2013
    Seriously you call Sky rip off merchants and then say you are going to full tilt??? Comical
  • Options
    jonjo75jonjo75 Member Posts: 999
    edited July 2013
    Had eneough of this site. never since i started playing poker have i ever seen such rubbish bad beats its every time. giving up on this site going to full tilt.. best of look sky you rip off merchants. sorry i can,t blow smoke for your site
    but you diabolical. Fool !!
    Posted by phillfy63
    I dont know why but I am imagining you saying this last bit in your best MR T voice.
  • Options
    calcalfoldcalcalfold Member Posts: 978
    edited July 2013
    Here we go again. You are losing because either

1) You have a small sample size and variance has not evened out

2) You suck at de pokerz

End of.
  • Options
    calcalfoldcalcalfold Member Posts: 978
    edited July 2013
    Oh and before you accuse Sky of being rip off merchants, you might want to research the "Full tilt Scandal"

• Options
    somersomer Member Posts: 91
    edited July 2013
    Here we go again. You are losing because either 1) You have a small sample size and variance has not evened out 2) You suck at de pokerz End of.
    Posted by calcalfold

3) The computer (random number generator) say’s - No.
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    edited July 2013
    Had eneough of this site. never since i started playing poker have i ever seen such rubbish bad beats its every time. giving up on this site going to full tilt.. best of look sky you rip off merchants. sorry i can,t blow smoke for your site but you diabolical.
    Posted by phillfy63
    Sorry, English only at the table please.  One orbit ban
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Here we go again. You are losing because either 1) You have a small sample size and variance has not evened out 2) You suck at de pokerz End of.
    Posted by calcalfold
    i play poker every week in a league where i hold my own, Have done for five years....... even out variants small sample size what a load of shize. YOU HAVE TOO MANY DONKS PLAYING RAGS. AGAINST C BETS AND 3 BETS. SO THEY SHOULDNT BE IN HAND BY THE TIME THE RIVER HELPS THEM OUT.
    PS i will play on this site again not because i like it but because i,m gunna wait till this happens again and ask the guys on tv to explain why the other guy stays in hand.
    and to the doughnut who says LUCK.   Bingo players depend on luck.